CK20 info, price, attachments, etc

/ CK20 info, price, attachments, etc #1  

Hammer89

Tractor
n/a
There is a CK20 that I am currently trying to get more info on. The tractor has a finishing deck on the back but no loader. It has sat in the yard of a house that is for sale on the route of my commute to work. The tractor does not have a number listed but I am trying to get a contact from the listing agent.

My questions:

1. Can you put a loader on any CK20 model or does it have to be a specific model with a specific frame or mount?

2. What would be a fair price for a machine like this (I do not know the year, hours, or service history)?

3. If this model will take a loader, what are some loader options and how would one go about searching for a loader that does not break the bank?

/ CK20 info, price, attachments, etc #2  
Your question's theme is posted at least twice per month.

The simple answer is it is cheaper to buy a new tractor with a factory Loader installed than to retrofit an aftermarket Loader to a used tractor.

Aftermarket Loaders run $5,000 to $7,000 WITHOUT tractor hydraulic plumbing. Hydraulic pump related plumbing and installation to operate Loader are potentially expensive additions.

MORE FROM T-B-N ARCHIVE: AFTERMARKET FEL LOADER SITE:tractorbynet.com - Google Search

Last edited:
   / CK20 info, price, attachments, etc #3  
1. Can you put a loader on any CK20 model or does it have to be a specific model with a specific frame or mount?

Loaders must be designed and produced for specific tractor models. Loaders are high stress. Fit must be close.

Last edited:
   / CK20 info, price, attachments, etc #4  
The CK20S is a great tractor. They made them in both the hst and gear transmissions. For a hst model a fair price with no loader would be $5,000 to $7,500. The gear model is worth about $1500 less. Kioti makes the KL2510 loader and I bet it would mount right up without changing a thing. You could buy the 2510 loader for under $3,000.

/ CK20 info, price, attachments, etc
Loaders must be designed and produced for specific tractor models. Loaders are high stress. Fit must be close.

Thanks for the helpful info

/ CK20 info, price, attachments, etc
The CK20S is a great tractor. They made them in both the hst and gear transmissions. For a hst model a fair price with no loader would be $5,000 to $7,500. The gear model is worth about $1500 less. Kioti makes the KL2510 loader and I bet it would mount right up without changing a thing. You could buy the 2510 loader for under $3,000.

Thank you for the helpful information. That definitely answered the questions I had.