CK20 MMM / Backhoe

/ CK20 MMM / Backhoe #1  

bigtractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti all
Ok this has been an issue until now.
The new Woods 4 point mount is avail. and can be used with the MMM.
The 4 point is nice that it takes away all the loose subframe movement.
This is a awesome looking with the 6000 curved armed BH.

P.S. Woods is going to slowly go to all curved arm BH's

Pictures later.

Dave

/ CK20 MMM / Backhoe #2  
Ok, I'm really eager to see the hoe on the CK20. How 'bout them pics? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ CK20 MMM / Backhoe #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Pictures later.

Dave)</font>

Okay. It's been 2 days now. What's your definition of later /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. Gerard

/ CK20 MMM / Backhoe #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Okay. It's been 2 days now. What's your definition of later . Gerard )</font>
Probably when I get out there and take them for him! Maybe I can go Monday as Dave won't work tomorrow (SUN). John

/ CK20 MMM / Backhoe #5  
Cool. That sounds good John /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Gerard

/ CK20 MMM / Backhoe #6  
Were any photos able to be taken? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ CK20 MMM / Backhoe #7  
/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ CK20 MMM / Backhoe #8  
Where is the info coming from that says the Woods 6000 (Groundbreaker X) backhoe will fit on the Kioti CK or other CUT sized tractors? I saw something about this posted in another forum on this site about a 4pt mount for a Kubota B -series tractor (CUT size) but the only info I can find in the Woods literature and the only tractors I have seen this hoe mounted on are SubCUT sized tractors like the Kubota BX, Massey GC , Deere 2210 and NH TZ series.

/ CK20 MMM / Backhoe #9  
Here are the pics of the Woods BH6000 mounted on Kioti CK20. Also has the Woods loader.
The backhoe controls are very smooooth and substantial feeling in your hands. The stabilizers don't bang on the hoses when you raise them back up. The new curved dipper stick is the coming Woods design for all the BHs and appears to be very strong.
The subframe sits in two fork hooks at the bottom, and has two bolts at the top and the frame goes up to connec to the Woods loader frame. This subframe sits much higher than the Kioti model, and maintains a higher clearance. Also allows for use of a Mid Mount Mower (MMM) while the BH is on. Can't do that with the KB2375.
I liked this loader a lot. There are 10 pics altogether, and the final one is of the final checkup on the CK20 dressed in Woods. John

Attachments

• 607870-BH6000.jpg
    607870-BH6000.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 284
   / CK20 MMM / Backhoe #10  

Attachments

• 607871-WBHExtended.jpg
    607871-WBHExtended.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 232