Price Check ck20 price

/ ck20 price #1  

kh48

I got a price yesterday in north carolina on a package deal on a new ck20 with bh and fel gear drive for 17,900 just wondering if that is the going price or maybe that price might be lower in another state. I also have LB 1914 with 142 hrs on it and was wondering what it would be worth as a trade in or selling it out right. thanks Ken

/ ck20 price #2  
I got a quote of 19,000.00 for a ck20s hst with L&BH here in CT.

/ ck20 price #3  
Just gotta ask- what do you plan to do with the CK20 that you can't do with the LB1914? I know that the CK20 is more modern and user friendly, but as far as capacities and capabilities go it's not a huge step up from an LB1914.

/ ck20 price
the lb 1914 is a very nice unit. I just need one with a bh. If I put a bh on the 1914 the dealer said I would have to have a aux hyd. pump added because the system on the 1914 dose not have enough psi to run bh. I was told from local kioti dealer that a woods bh would work fine. any suggestions It would be alot cheaper to keep my 1914 and just add a bh. Ken

/ ck20 price #5  
Any hoe that goes on the unit can be run with a pump or the tractors hydraulics.
BUT, the hoe will be slower with tractor hydraulics.
Kioti doesn't offer a hose kit for the 1914, only a pump kit.
The dealer could make a hose kit up and it would work, but be a little slower.
We have done this on tractors with much less hydraulic flow than the 1914.
We typically install the pump kits on 1914's.
By the time you get the hoses made etc, you are 1/2 way to the price of the pump kit.

BTI

/ ck20 price #6  
hosejockey2002 said:
Just gotta ask- what do you plan to do with the CK20 that you can't do with the LB1914? I know that the CK20 is more modern and user friendly, but as far as capacities and capabilities go it's not a huge step up from an LB1914.

Big difference in FEL capacity between the CK20 and LB1914 as I recall.