CK25/30 Specs

/ CK25/30 Specs #1  

KiotiJohn

Hi. A while back I posted that some of the information on the Kioti site for CK25 and CK30 were not correct. After contacting a person I deal with there, she corrected a lot of the information. Some of you may have read the earlier mistake that these tractors have a standard Mid PTO. This has been corrected to OPTIONAL. There were others, and I think most are correct now. The one thing that bothered me the most was thinking that the tractors should not weigh the same because of larger engine in the CK30. Actually, only the bore is larger giving more HP, and the two really are the same otherwise. The only real difference is the 5 HP. All this according to verification with a Kioti engineer by my contact at Kioti. Another correction was on the lift capacity for the LB1914 which shoppintractors pointed out. The original literature stated 3pt hitch cap. was 926# 24" behind lift points, which got changed to 1460# 24" behind. Now, I am assured that the correct lift for the LB1914 is 1323# 24" behind lift point, and this is stated on the online specs now. Seems all the brands play some kind of games with weights and lift capacities, so caveat emptor on any brand's web site. Let's hope these new figures are correct. They may tend to disagree with owner's manuals however. John