CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends

/ CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends #1  

rmahlert

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK25 HST
Anyone know of an aftermarket alternative for the tie rod ends on a CK25 HST? My local dealer is up there, plus, I need to pay for the UPS shipping from the warehouse for them.

Thanks,

/ CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends #2  
My local dealer is up there
What do you mean?

What’s the expected cost all in?

/ CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends #3  
Michigan Iron Equip lists those for about $64 each. Don't know about shipping costs.

/ CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends #4  
Check on Flea Bay. There are a number of aftermarket suppliers there that are less expensive.

/ CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends #5  
Flea bay is exactly that. Mostly cheap Chinese junk…
$64 for OEM sounds reasonable to me.

/ CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends #6  
I disagree with your premise. Lots of good domestic stuff on Fleabay but you have to use discretion. Amazon is a different story... And not everything is cheap Chinese junk either. The Chinese, with proper oversight, can produce quality stuff like Milwaukee and DeWalt tools for instance.

/ CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends #7  
I wouldn't be surprised if the OEM ones and most of the aftermarket ones are also chicom made. Chicom-child-slave-labor manufacturing is capable of making parts to spec if provided with proper oversight as 5030 mentioned above

/ CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends #8  
Not sure about this brand but Kubota tie rod ends have no grease fittings installed in them, however, the 'aftermarket' ones do. I bought my last set from a Fleay Bay seller btw. Not that it's something I need to replace very often because I don't.

Finally, I sell some of my products on Flea Bay myself and they surely aren't made across the pond either.

/ CK25 HST Tie Rod Ends #9  
Here is a link to Moog suspensions tie rod ends by size,
measure the taper and threads desired, cross reference the moog number to which ever brand you prefer.
https://www.moog-suspension-parts.com/universal_outer_tie_rod_ends.asp

1699803541499.png