CK25 Injection Pump

/ CK25 Injection Pump #1  

dlw1501

Tractor
2006 Kioti CK25
Hello everyone...I'm new here. Just wanted to see if anyone else had the same problem as me. I bought my tractor in 2006. I had it for 3-4 years with 300 to 400 hours on it and the injection pump went. The rod stopped moving and was jammed. Dealer replaced it under warranty. 1 month ago i had the same problem...i got the rod unstuck and it started but ran bad....had lack of power. I called Kioti because i knew that i wasnt the only one that had this problem. They basically told me to go pound sand!!!!! I had no other problems with this machine and cant say anything bad about it but the pump. My local dealer is no longer a Kioti dealer but is a Bobcat dealer and they are the same tractor. He got me a "Bobcat" pump because they must have fixed the problem because he said he hasnt done one yet on a Bobcat. I noticed the top of pump where the 3 fuel lines screw in was a little different but everthing else was the same. I put it in last night and it fired right up and has all power back. Love the tractor but customer service is terrible. Told me they would call me back on Monday.....Its a good thing I didnt hold my breath.......I'd be dead!!!!!!

/ CK25 Injection Pump #2  
They really need to work on customer service before they have no customers.

/ CK25 Injection Pump #3  
I have a DK45S that I just confirmed two days ago after pulling IP pump that rack was also stuck in full off position. This happened on June 18 on this year. Dealer tried to say bad fuel but had two other tractor using same fuel and no problem. Researched this site and found numerous IP problems. Called Kioti and they said i would need to take to dealer to see what was wrong, but I felt this was a dead end. Scott and others begain to help with suggestions to find problem. Problem is broken teeth on control gears like many others have reported. Now trying to decide what to do.

The metal tag on pump says Doowon and after checking internet it looks like Bosch does business with Doowon. I might look into a pump from bobcat but I wonder who makes their pumps?

Any info would be appriciated need to know what to buy.

As far as customer service from kioti, I feel, and expressed to them, that as many people as had problems with these pumps that a recall should have been in order, but was told they dont do recalls. Just image if stuck in full on position and someone dies from it, so was very thankful ours got stuck in full off.

While I also like this tractor and enjoy driving it this has really left a bad taste in my mouth for kioti.

Hope I can get over it.

/ CK25 Injection Pump
Sherrym, Bobcat tractors are made by the same company...DaeDong....just painted different and different emblem. Their model tractor was a CT225 and is the same as a Kioti CK25. Kioti wanted 12??$$ for their pump!!!!!!! I got the Bobcat pump at my local dealer for around 8??$$. Both tracters have same engine. The Bobcat pump also had Doowon tag on it. My pump also was stuck closed. I didnt take it apart yet but when I do i will see if gears are broken. Their customer service has also left a bad taste in my mouth....The tractor has never failed me except the pump.

/ CK25 Injection Pump #5  
Sherrym, Bobcat tractors are made by the same company...DaeDong....just painted different and different emblem. Their model tractor was a CT225 and is the same as a Kioti CK25. Kioti wanted 12??$$ for their pump!!!!!!! I got the Bobcat pump at my local dealer for around 8??$$. Both tracters have same engine. The Bobcat pump also had Doowon tag on it. My pump also was stuck closed. I didnt take it apart yet but when I do i will see if gears are broken. Their customer service has also left a bad taste in my mouth....The tractor has never failed me except the pump.

thanks dlw1501. The online oem websites all want 1482.00 for mine with four cylinder engine. I was told they send inf to kioti and kioti mails part to me. Did you need to check and/or adjust timing on the new pumps after you installed them? So maybe Im looking for bobcat with CT445 model to match DK45S? The only other problem we had with ours was the pto switch had plastic ears on it and one broke so had to put fifty dollar pto switch in after about 3 years use.

/ CK25 Injection Pump
No adjustment of timing.....just take old one out and put new one in.....i had to take glow plug connectors off and intake off to lift my pump out. only took about an hour. Just took my time so I wouldnt screw anything up!!! I just adjusted idle and max speed a little to be sure it was dead on. Not sure if Bobcat makes a tractor that big but you can check. I will post pictures of old pump when i get it apart.....hopefully tomorrow.

/ CK25 Injection Pump #7  
No adjustment of timing.....just take old one out and put new one in.....i had to take glow plug connectors off and intake off to lift my pump out. only took about an hour. Just took my time so I wouldnt screw anything up!!! I just adjusted idle and max speed a little to be sure it was dead on. Not sure if Bobcat makes a tractor that big but you can check. I will post pictures of old pump when i get it apart.....hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks dlw1501. I also needed to take intake off but not glow plug connector it was not in way. I think we have an idle adjust bolt that is factory set so that should not be needed. Same for max speed.

Looked at bobcat website today and they do have a CT445 which is close to DK45s specs. But need to find oem parts site to see what kind of IP it uses, I am sure same as I have. The bobcat site advertised use of remanufactured parts from durcore but would have to contact dealer for price.

/ CK25 Injection Pump
When I went to my local dealer who sells Bobcat tractors he was able to look up the Bobcat CT225 injection pump part number and ordered it for me. I hope it works for you like it did for me!!!!! Let me know how you make out!!!!

/ CK25 Injection Pump #9  
thanks dlw1501

will let you know when get new information.

/ CK25 Injection Pump #10  
Would like to know what the bobcat part number is and price. I paid Kioti $1076+ tax for the E5500-51015 which they say has improved gears. It had same Dawoon part number as old pump. It now is still working after 4 hours. No timing required. Just about 3 hrs labor next time about 2 hrs if I keep it!
Kioti dealer help really sucked.