Comparison CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H

/ CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #1  

finaddictmike

Tractor
CK2510HST
kioti-fix.jpgSeems to be a tough choice for more than me. It came down to weight, power and convienience. The Kioti has a treadle peddle which I don't like. I prefer the LS two pedal system. MUCH easier. The Kioti has a much higher hydro fluid pump rate and about another 600lbs on the ground for earth moving. The Kioti also cost about $1.5K more. I bought the Kioti and am really re-considering my choice. The Hydraulic lines to the loader are horrible on the Kioti! I had to loosen them all and get them higher up. Snag potential is stupid.Tied them to the loader bracket so it's all good now but ****. It's a great machine but I'm not sure with the extra weight and warranty if it really beats the LS. You really need to sit on both! kioti1.jpgkioti2.jpgkioti-problem.jpgkioti-fix.jpg

Last edited:
   / CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #2  
View attachment 439155I bought the Kioti and am really re-considering my choice. The Hydraulic lines to the loader are horrible on the Kioti! I had to loosen them all and get them higher up. Snag potential is stupid.Tied them to the loader bracket so it's all good now but ****. View attachment 439152View attachment 439153View attachment 439154View attachment 439155
Dealer should have had the lines up higher in the first place IMO.
Why would anyone mounting a loader leave the hydraulic lines dangling down like that at the dealership ???

Last edited:
   / CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #3  
The loaders are dealer installed. Only the valve block is there from the factory. Maybe they were in a hurry to just get the loader mounted but they should have done a pre-delivery check and fixed that.

/ CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #4  
Mine came from the dealer with the hoses the other way around. They're tucked up a bit tighter this way.

ForumRunner_20150831_092622.png

/ CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #5  
Nice looking machine there but yes those hoses were definitely set up improperly.

/ CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #6  
So if I may ask; other than the hoses being misplaced, what about your 2510 don't you like? I looked at one thinking it a tough looking tractor but then I don't know much about this unit.

Ricn

/ CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #7  
That's def a dealer prep issue..

As for the pedal, I didn't think I would like it either, after using, now I prefer it. Treat the pedals as two separate pedals instead of trying to rock it, lift your foot and anchor for either direction. Once you train yourself you'll see what I mean, and it frees up more floor space actually.

/ CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #8  
I just turned 50 hours on mine. And I also was looking at the LS. I ended up with the Kioti because of the extra weight and I'm glad I did. I've had a lot of dirt to move in a hurry and ended up leaving the backhoe on for the extra weight. Plus it's really come in handy when I need to break up hard patches of dirt. Love the machine and have no regrets. I have the hydro model and love the pedals. Took no time to get used to it.

I would like a couple of things. A 3 speed tranny and a step on the right side also. Otherwise I'm happy with it. It's a hard working little tractor. And I've found it to very comfortable.

Robert

/ CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #9  
I just turned 50 hours on mine. And I also was looking at the LS. I ended up with the Kioti because of the extra weight and I'm glad I did. I've had a lot of dirt to move in a hurry and ended up leaving the backhoe on for the extra weight. Plus it's really come in handy when I need to break up hard patches of dirt. Love the machine and have no regrets. I have the hydro model and love the pedals. Took no time to get used to it. I would like a couple of things. A 3 speed tranny and a step on the right side also. Otherwise I'm happy with it. It's a hard working little tractor. And I've found it to very comfortable. Robert

I wonder if you could add the right side step?

/ CK2510HST vs LS XJ2025H #10  
I'm going to add a right side step and a toolbox. Maybe some rear working lights.

Oh, I also added Piranha Bars to the bucket. Highly recommend them. They really help in digging. They are also great for plucking up creosote bushes although not as good as the backhoe.