Ck2610se seat switch bypass

/ Ck2610se seat switch bypass #1  

Rcsask

Bronze Member
Tractor
none
Does anybody know how to bypass the seat switch so I would be able to start the tractor while standing on the ground? Also is there a bypass or a work around so it will stay running without the park break engaged? And for the ones who live in cold climates would it be beneficial to have it run while the hst in gear like low or medium to warm the oil? I'm pretty aure the tractor will shut off if it is in gear and you get off the seat but not sure I only have 1.5 hr on my unit.

/ Ck2610se seat switch bypass #2  
Should warm it up in neutral with the brakes engaged; no need to be in gear.

For the seat by pass, I don’t know about yours specifically, but generally just unplug it, then put a wire in the female end connecting the two sides of the female plug.

/ Ck2610se seat switch bypass
I will try the seat bypass switch thats handy. I am wondering if leaving it in gear once the engine has some heat to help warm it up also when it's sup -25 Celsius or -13 f.

/ Ck2610se seat switch bypass #6  
i added silicone heat strips on my trans housing to heat oil for a few hours before use. When i got my 2010 dk45 there were no block heaters available. Not sure if there is now, but mine has always started fine with glow plugs.

mine are wolverene heat pads.

Good to know

/ Ck2610se seat switch bypass #8  
Rc
Does your tractor have HST transmission? If yes it will warm up in neutral since charge pump is circulating oil. I always leave my HST in neutral while warming up to prevent any unwanted movement. Other option if no implements attached is to let PTO while at idle. This turns the gears through the oil also creating a little heat from the splash effect.

It is a hst yes good to know thanks you

/ Ck2610se seat switch bypass #10  
No matter what gear it's in unless the pedal is pressed it's in neutral isn't it ? I by pasted the neutral, park brake and seat switch on the last 3 tractors I owned on the day I got them. They are more inconvenient than that helpful for my use.