CK30 action photos, brushing.

/ CK30 action photos, brushing. #11  
Joe, by the looks of things, you won't have much to do soon. Just how many of those 15 acres HAVE you cleared? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I too am nearing a green light from my doctor to return to the seat of my tractor. A little clean-up work on the driveway & backstops at the gun club the it's off to the farm as cutting season nears. I shred a lot with my brush hog and am delighted with the results - I reclaimed about 15 acres of way-overgrown fields. I have to fix up the deck a bit though as the skidder plate in the corner caught something and split open late in the season (hopefully one of the neighbors welds and yet another trade I need to learn to add to my repertoire). By the way, that was a fantastic photo of those mating salamanders but remember this is a family site /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ CK30 action photos, brushing.
They were mating? That was a nature shot, looked like the three stooges with no exposed er salamander things, very discovery channelish. I had never seen such a thing.

I have a thread going in "build-it-yoursef" that shows some pretty serious upgrades to my rotary cutter. I do abuse that implement or should I say use it to its full potential.

I am clearing and shredding in and around the wetter area of the acreage so that I can get a good pasture grass growth and eliminate any potholes that may be mistaken for wetlands.

/ CK30 action photos, brushing. #13  
Great pics Highbeam, that 30 is a beast. You live in a beautiful area, almost as nice as the hills and valleys of Pa. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif