Price Check CK30 HST price check...please.

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #1  

pilk

I have been quoted $14900 for a CK30HST with KL130 Loader before any rebates ($300 last month). I can get the CK25HST for $13,900 before any rebate. I have shopped this thing at a couple local dealers (within 100miles anyway) and that seems to be where they both land. One mentioned that if I bought a unit that they didn't have in stock and they didn't have to put it on their floor plan that I could save another 3% off that price, bringing it down to $14500 before any rebate. Delivery $100. I just wanted to make sure I was in the ballpark before I pulled the trigger. Thanks in advance. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #2  
Sounds good. I just paid 16,500 for CK 30 hydro w/ loader in upstate NY. Delivered from 1 hour away. Price varys depending where you are though. Go for it.
Larry

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #3  
I think that the price you were quoted is to good to be true.
I would not wait go buy it as fast as you can!

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #4  
I would have to agree with Wallace... I would jump all over those prices...

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #5  
Hmmmm...both dealers are within $100 of each other. Maybe the regional differences are at work. I will double check with the dealer I talked to today to clarify. If it turns out to be true, I may pull the trigger. I've been looking and stewing for nearly a year.
I was wondering about the mid-pto...is it standard or an option. Do I want one for a midmount mower? Or should I stick with a 3 pt. finish mower. Thanks for your replies.

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #6  
BTW that was with industrial tires, if that matters.

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #7  
The Mid PTO is an optional item and is very easy to install down the road. IMO I would stick with the rear finish mower. Less brackets and easier to get to your blades for maintenance, but a lot depends on your yard. A MMM will do better it a tighter area (lots of trees), but I would go for the rear mower if you have the room (some what open areas). Not to mention they are cheaper, and doesn't affect your ground clearance.

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #8  
That's exactly what I wanted to know. If I want it later (which I doubt) I can add it. I suspect I will put a rear finish mower on it at some point in the future. Thanks...

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #9  
You have a really good price there, the best i could find with what your looking for in Albany Ny area was 15900. The other big brands area considerably higher in my area . It seems Kioti is going to take away alot of business with there aggressive pricing. By the way, youll love the tractor.. Matt

/ CK30 HST price check...please. #10  
What did you do, change your name after the first post? I was a little confused as to whom I was reading!!
The price is more like you'd find down here in the Southeast. Go for it. Also, I agree that you should go with the rear finish mower (RFM). The Mid Mount Mowers are okay, but they can be a pain to deal with, and for all the reasons DePratt mentioned.
Don't forget to post some pics when you get your new beast. John