CK30 Purchasing Update

/ CK30 Purchasing Update #1  

jhambley

I wanted to thank all of you for your replies to my previous posts. They were all very helpful in making the decision to buy a Kioti.

I purchased a CK30 from Jon Depratt of Depratt Equipment in Columbus Kansas. He made buying the tractor a pleasure and his "after-the-sale" support has been very helpful. He personally delivered the
tractor to my place and went through all of the gear (which I very much appreciated as a first time tractor owner).

I have about 25 hours on the tractor to date. I have mowed using the 5' Land Pride cutter and used both the FEL and blade to build my new drive ways. I really think the CK30 is a great tractor and has performed every task I have asked of it on my 20 acres.

Again, thank you all for your help!!

/ CK30 Purchasing Update #2  
Welcome to the "Dark Side"- and the "force" is now with you.
I just pulled mine out of the garage to go to the mailbox. I told the wife it needed to be run.
Congratulations!

/ CK30 Purchasing Update #3  
Congratulations Jham, welcome to the pack...

/ CK30 Purchasing Update #5  
Congrats on the <font color="orange">new purchase. </font>

So where's the pictures ? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ CK30 Purchasing Update #6  
Great dealer great tractor /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif congratulation...cag

/ CK30 Purchasing Update #7  
Be on the lookout for our Kioti Klub packet with the secret hand shake and decoder ring. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
The more you use it, the more you'll like it, congratulations.