CK35 rear wheel bolt spacing and Spacer part number

/ CK35 rear wheel bolt spacing and Spacer part number #1  

powerscol

Veteran Member
Tractor
CT 235
Can someone please inform me what is the Bolt pattern on the rear wheels of a CK35 or CK35HST. I have a Bobcat CT 235 the clone of your Kioti's CK 35 and I am looking into wheel spacers for mounting chains on my R4 tires?

I measured 6 at 6 5/8" dia (center of bolt to center of bolt), but I know it is a metric pattern. distances along the circle is close to 3 3/8+" My Bobcat dealer gave me the following out of his manuals for my 15-19.5 R4 GP tire; 20xW 11 6-6.69 part number 7150671 for the rim. However he was not sure the 6-6.69 was the bolt pattern. My owners manual has nothing except to say my R4 rims are not adjustable - the R1's are.

I am looking at getting rear wheel spacers for the chains. I currently only have 2" of clearance at the tire bulge to the inner fender. The second option is I am considering custom chains that ride higher on the tire to get a fit. Cost could work out about the same

I have checked through the Kioti parts catalog online at several places but cant find wheel spacers listed. Does anyone know the part number for the CK35? It mechanically identical to my unit. I know Kioti offers rear wheel spacer kits, while Bobcat does not.

I can get spacers aftermarket, but need to be sure of the bolt pattern.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks - Keith
The best of the new year for everyone.

/ CK35 rear wheel bolt spacing and Spacer part number #2  
I'd skip the spacers and go with a 'low profile' chain like I have on my R-4s on my DK-40. Aquiline MPC rear chains. They are excellent chains, and work with my factory fenders, no problems at all.

/ CK35 rear wheel bolt spacing and Spacer part number
I would still like to try and get the spacer bolt pattern and part number if possible. Others could probably use the information too.
Any help?

Thanks

BTW - I emailed Michigan Iron, but got no response....are they still a Kioti dealer?

/ CK35 rear wheel bolt spacing and Spacer part number #5  
Dealer is correct. 6 holes @ 6.90" diameter (circle passing through center of each hole). Hub pilot is 5.333"

/ CK35 rear wheel bolt spacing and Spacer part number
Thanks SSdoxie - learn something today....Your the best