Loader CK3510 Loader joystick problem

/ CK3510 Loader joystick problem #11  
May not be related but on my 2006 CK30 there is a float position for the curl when you move the lever fully to the left position. If you only move it slightly you control the dump rate but if all the way left it goes to the float position and the bucket just hangs there like a limp d?*&. Not until you try to curl back will you gain back control of the curl function. Not sure of the reasoning for this function but it is there on mine and although I thought there was something wrong, but this was mentioned somewhere on this forum before. It will (i think) be amplified more when you have a full bucket of material and the load will actually cause the bucket to rotate faster than the hydraulics would normally rotate it or if it is there as a safety feature to help reduce strain on the loader with a full bucket of material when dumping. Not sure if air can get in the system or what, but it does have that float position on mine. Hope that helps.

Steve

/ CK3510 Loader joystick problem #12  
My loader doesn't do that. It works as expected. There is tiny amount of play in the pivot points after it's been sitting for a while. Other than that, it works perfectly as it should.

The float is when you drop the whole loader so the bucket can skim the ground. Curl shouldn't float. I think something is wrong if the curl floats.

Mine was touchy on lowering with a load when I first got it. But after hundreds of hours of loader work, it now is easier to feather the control. One thing that has helped mine is to lubricate the balls in the joystick. I sprayed fluid film in there and the loader works much better, especially the float detent. When it starts to get "sticky", I spray it again. Fluid film also fixed the "faulty" ignition switch. Love that stuff.