Ck3510hst hydraulic pressure getting weak?

/ Ck3510hst hydraulic pressure getting weak?
Thanks for the help guys. I'm still trying to figure all of this tractor stuff out. So far I really like operating it. Turn on some music in my work tunes and kind of zone out. Its relaxing.

I hate to bring this back up but I really feel like its down on power. I'll explain what was happening this weekend.

I was digging into the side of a slope to make a level spot for a fire pit area. The ground was somewhat hard but I was going about 4 inches deep at a time. I would have to mash the pedal down almost all the way to get any decent power to the wheels. On flat level ground I can just barely press the forward or reverse pedal and move slowly, but any resistance like going up an incline to pulling or pushing something i have to give it much more pedal.

Its my understanding that the transmission should provide full torque at any pedal position. So with the pedal only slightly pressed I should travel slowly but still have full torque when resistance is met. Am i correct?

I just watched a Messicks video on YouTube that makes me think i have a problem. I still have plenty of warranty but I don't want to waste mine or the dealers time for nothing.

Is it possible my relief valve is stuck partially open?

/ Ck3510hst hydraulic pressure getting weak? #13  
Actually, the pedal acts opposite. The "slower" you go, the MORE torque you should have at the wheels. But watch your tires here. My machine is very sneaky. I'll be thinking the same thing, about running out of power, and all along my tires are spinning. The tires dig in so smoothly, you can't feel it.

Something else to consider: I could be off base, but the filters for HST and/or hydraulics are on the intake side. If they are plugged up with machining debris, you could be starving your HST pump and not receiving full pressure and flow. Have you done the 50 hr service?

Actually, the pedal acts opposite. The "slower" you go, the MORE torque you should have at the wheels. But watch your tires here. My machine is very sneaky. I'll be thinking the same thing, about running out of power, and all along my tires are spinning. The tires dig in so smoothly, you can't feel it.

Something else to consider: I could be off base, but the filters for HST and/or hydraulics are on the intake side. If they are plugged up with machining debris, you could be starving your HST pump and not receiving full pressure and flow. Have you done the 50 hr service?
I just did the 50 hour service, but u noticed it before I did the service. I specifically waited until after the service to see if it got better. It is extremely rare for me to be able to spin the tires especially in 4 wheel drive.

Maybe I should make a video of what I'm experiencing. Maybe that will clear up some confusion

I got a video but i guess i cant load it on here for whatever reason.

My understanding is the engine is spinning a pump and that pump is driving a hydraulic motor. The more I push the pedal the more fluid the pump delivers to the motor. So it seems to me if I was on a high traction surface trying to pull an immovable object (like I am in the video) the engine should start to bog even with light pedal pressure. My tractor doesn't do that. I can sit there all day with light forward pedal and no engine bog and no signs of straining.

I did the same test in loose gravel and the tires will spin until they dig down to dirt where they stop.

/ Ck3510hst hydraulic pressure getting weak? #17  
I was thinking you had this HST power loss resolved. I am out of ideas for resolving your problem. But there is an currently an ongoing thread of Mahindra tractor which also lost HST power, but maintains good hydraulic power to the FEL. Likewise, no one seems to have specific solutions. Has your 3pt lifting power been affected by the apparent loss of HST transmission power??

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=429923

I was thinking you had this HST power loss resolved. I am out of ideas for resolving your problem. But there is an currently an ongoing thread of Mahindra tractor which also lost HST power, but maintains good hydraulic power to the FEL. Likewise, no one seems to have specific solutions. Has your 3pt lifting power been affected by the apparent loss of HST transmission power??

https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=429923
The FEL and 3 point seem fine. It might be time to take it in. I hate to waste their time if its just me not knowing.

Am I correct that there should be some signs of strain like a whine and/or rpm drop with light pedal pressure in a high traction high load situation?

One thing I did notice tonight while checking fluid levels again is the hydraulic oil had a lot of bubbles in it after running for only a few minutes and driving forward and backward a few feet. Bad enough that I could see bubbles on the dipstick.

Other than that all fluid levels are fine. Air filter is clean, fuel filter is free of water. Its the original filter and i only have 60 hours. I dont feel like its an engine power problem anyway.