CK4010 HST Sticky Pedals

/ CK4010 HST Sticky Pedals #1  

RMCN

Tractor
Kioti CK4010
I’ve got about 130hrs on my 4010, but around 50-ish hours the forward and reverse pedals started sticking. I have to tap the opposite pedal to get them to release. I’ve tightened the adjustment on the spring. PB blasted the dickens out of everything down there and still the same issue. I asked the mechanics at my dealer and they had no clue. Any ideas?

/ CK4010 HST Sticky Pedals #2  
You should get that checked out at the dealership before your tractor runs out of warranty. In some cases, the transmission needs to be replaced to resolve that.

/ CK4010 HST Sticky Pedals
Thanks, I’ve got a feeling I’m going to be tractor-less for awhile. Is this a common issue with the HST tractors?

/ CK4010 HST Sticky Pedals #4  
I didn't see it in this one: Troubleshooting 4 Common Kioti CK4010 Problems - Farmer Grows

This is from KiotiKen: They tried several adjustments prior to replacing the HST and took several pressure readings from the ports under the floor by the pedal at Kioti's request. The pressure test was exactly what they expected, it was low, and Kioti replaced the HST without any issue at all. To me, the fact that Kioti had no problem replacing the HST after all adjustments were tried and that my dealer has done the same thing several times, tells me that Kioti is aware of the issue and it is more common that people realize.

willy

/ CK4010 HST Sticky Pedals #5  
I think there may be a problem with Kioti HST . My 2015 CK27 had the trans replaced 3 times and still continued to creep eg. I could go 100' or more up hill after releasing the pedal. I now have a 2021/ 2610 and when it's cold the pedal really sticks at times. This leads me to believe it's an internal problem because I owned a subcompact Case for 30 yrs. with HST ,3 speeds in each range and it never stuck once in 6,000 hrs.

/ CK4010 HST Sticky Pedals #6  
Thanks, I’ve got a feeling I’m going to be tractor-less for awhile. Is this a common issue with the HST tractors?
I wouldn't necessarily call it common. We've replaced a few in this specific tractor size category, but overall they are very solid units. It seems there was a "batch that may have had some bad internal components.

/ CK4010 HST Sticky Pedals #7  
I have to tap the opposite pedal before everything gets warmed up. But afterwards it's good. If I remember correctly there's a grease zerk on the underside...

/ CK4010 HST Sticky Pedals #8  
I’ve got about 130hrs on my 4010, but around 50-ish hours the forward and reverse pedals started sticking. I have to tap the opposite pedal to get them to release. I’ve tightened the adjustment on the spring. PB blasted the dickens out of everything down there and still the same issue. I asked the mechanics at my dealer and they had no clue. Any ideas?
I have the identical machine with the same number of hours, no significant issues so far. With perrypower mentioning possible "bad batches", if you don't mind my asking, which month/year did you buy it?