Clamp On Pallet Forks

/ Clamp On Pallet Forks #21  
94bullitt I think your first step before forks is to get that missing front tire replaced. Who is that being used as a counter weight for the missing wheel?

/ Clamp On Pallet Forks #23  
Gale Hawkins said:
94bullitt I think your first step before forks is to get that missing front tire replaced. Who is that being used as a counter weight for the missing wheel?

I love that picture!

BTW, I was just curious about the "oil field pipe", otherwise you're preaching to the choir!

/ Clamp On Pallet Forks #24  
I think the oil field pipe deal took off because it was just a low cost source of steel for chain on forks that works well.

The weak link I learned when testing max lifting ability with our full size JD 310B backhoe was the cheap chains. They can act as a fuseable link. :)

If someone will buy me a backhoe with a quick attach set up they can have my chain on's. :D

In the mean time they are my only fork options.

I had a pile of brush at church that needed moving at church where a lot of low branches on a creek bank was cut off but the BH was down there from the ditching job but not the forks so I used the GC Manufacturing Thumb that worked great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-x32-Mecha...911?pt=Skid_Steel_Loaders&hash=item5ad4449c5f