Class available in New England

/ Class available in New England #1  

northwoodpower

Bronze Member, Advertiser
Tractor
1552 CAB
We are hosting two classes on the operation, how to maintain, and use of implements on compact tractors taught by factory experts.

The class is open to all, but we ask you pre-register as we will have hand outs and refreshments. The class will be taught by Massey Ferguson factory personal. The classes will be held July 20, 2011 at our Whatley MA location, and July 21, 2011 at our Newport, NH location. Class time is 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm each day.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will register you for the class.

/ Class available in New England #2  
Uh, yeah.... but wait til I check with the social director to make sure there aren't any conflicts....

Looks good-- put me down, please!:)

/ Class available in New England #3  
I'll have to check my work schedule to make sure I'm not on call-can you put me down as tentative?

/ Class available in New England
Thanks for all the input. The class is open to all, we do not care what color your tractor is you are still welcome. There is no charge for the class. Space is limited, and that is why we are asking for pre-registration. What we need for you to register is name, address, phone number, type of tractor if you own one, or if you are thinking about buying a tractor let us know what that is.

We are going to have hand outs and we want to have them for your tractor.

You can PM me with your info if you want to attend, and let me know what location is best for you. Also and questions you may have for the experts, please send with your info.

The class is flexible and we can tailor it to the students attending.

Any general questions please post here. If you are thinking about buying a tractor in the future, this class will be beneficial to you.

/ Class available in New England #5  
THAT IS AWESOME! Im sure people will benefit greatly, wish I was near by and could come

/ Class available in New England #7  
Rick, any plans on doing this at the Hermon location?

Bob

Bob,

We do not have plans to have this class in Hernon in the near future.

We may have classes up there in six to twelve months.

It will depend on the turn out in this area.

/ Class available in New England #9  
Thanks Rick, I will keep my eyes open for this.

Bob

/ Class available in New England #10  
This is a great idea Rick, but I can't make it that week, so please keep us posted if you have any other dates or if you have one in Norhtwood.