Cleaning eyeglasses, why is there only one good way?

/ Cleaning eyeglasses, why is there only one good way?
Thats like me I have glasses all over the place, 1.00-3.00, depending what I need to see and how close, usually 1.75 for all around....

/ Cleaning eyeglasses, why is there only one good way? #72  
After I'm done with mowing on the zero turn or in the woods with the tractor I put my safety glasses under the faucet in the sink to get all of the dust and grime off, soak them in a plastic container with dishwashing liquid, rinse and let drip dry. Any stubborn streaks I will use microsoft towel and glass cleaner.

/ Cleaning eyeglasses, why is there only one good way? #73  
Absolutely can't stand the trend to those micro whatever towels and how they stick to my rough hands.

/ Cleaning eyeglasses, why is there only one good way? #74  
Soap and water works well, but an eyeglass spray from your eyeglass place is better.

Ralph

/ Cleaning eyeglasses, why is there only one good way? #75  
Soap and water works well, but an eyeglass spray from your eyeglass place is better.

Ralph

Shield Lens Cleaning Solution works well. It's available from Amazon & Walmart.

/ Cleaning eyeglasses, why is there only one good way? #76  
I may already feel tired of wiping your glasses for what seemed like an eternity, only to look closer and discover that there are still a lot of smudges and fingerprints on the lenses. Finally, I decided to buy TACKLIFE Cleaner. The cleaner does something more than I could do with a brush and soap. It seems to be safe - so far nothing has been hurt by an ultrasonic cleaning.