Closeouts at Bailey hyd

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd
Hey Andy - great questions... Pretty much the same starting place as me... I was flat footed on hydraulics when I bought my pt 425.

There's a ton of ways to do this... I'll start a new thread and reference another one that covered the cheapest way to do this upgrade a few years ago... Things have changed...

The core of the solution is a selector valve, a six port one will let you choose which of 2 connected cylinders is actuated when you move the controlling lever.

Of the options in the Bailey clearance, 220962, is in my opinion the simplest way...

Details in a separate thread... I'll try to post tonight...

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #12  
Thanks again for posting this Andrew. As I had mentioned, I was just shopping for two 2"x24" welded cylinders when you put this on TBN. I had in fact even looked at Bailey's but for whatever reason the closeout cylinders didn't show up when I searched their store the first time.

The best deal I could find ( and what I was going to order) was $118 each including shipping ( $236 total). The ones I ordered from Bailey's came out to $158.66!!! I'll take a 33% discount any day!!!!!

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd
You bet Darryl. Glad it's helpful. Shipping can be rough on hydraulics these guys are fair and really helpful when you have questions in my experience.

/ Closeouts at Bailey hyd #14  
Y Shipping can be rough on hydraulics these guys are fair

Indeed!! I got free shipping (arrived in 2 days), no tax and at check out they gave me an additional $15.50 (9% off) that I wasn't expecting. I have shopped Bailey's for years but never bought from them, I always ended up buying from Surplus Center, Ebay, Maxim, etc.. I am SOOO pleased with the deal I got from them!!