!! CLUTCH ADJUST GONE WRONG !!

/ !! CLUTCH ADJUST GONE WRONG !!
The 0.035 was for the big nut for PTO, I re-gauged them at 0.038 (Misplaced the 0.035 Feeler gauge)
Here is a pic of the gauge I made for the 3 clutch fingers gauge at 2.50 mm
005.jpg002.jpg
I still think the rod/fork at the clutch arm need additional attention

/ !! CLUTCH ADJUST GONE WRONG !! #12  
That is a pretty nice thing of him to do! I STILL have never removed my FEL since the day I installed it after unpacking it from the crate. Those pics in the presentation I wrote up is as close to it's removal I have ever made it. Though it looks like it is about time for me to pull it as I have to swap put the battery some time this summer. (have a post about it in here (china tractors) section.)

I am waiting on my ambition to kick in, not sure where it went buy I know I had one at some point ??!?!?!

Mark

It looks like yours isnt a quick remove Zl-20 though right? Mine has pins which is can pull out and hopefully just remove it easily by backing up slowly with the support legs in place.

/ !! CLUTCH ADJUST GONE WRONG !! #13  
It looks like yours isnt a quick remove Zl-20 though right? Mine has pins which is can pull out and hopefully just remove it easily by backing up slowly with the support legs in place.

the main bucket and lift arms are pinned and only require two main bolts to come off then back out, never tried it myself... the frame part of the FEL (bolts to front of frame and clutch inspection covers) does stay on tractor. On JOHNS tractor page it shows some of the details of my FEL where I did the clutch adjustment procedure back a decade ago...

/ !! CLUTCH ADJUST GONE WRONG !! #14  
the main bucket and lift arms are pinned and only require two main bolts to come off then back out, never tried it myself... the frame part of the FEL (bolts to front of frame and clutch inspection covers) does stay on tractor. On JOHNS tractor page it shows some of the details of my FEL where I did the clutch adjustment procedure back a decade ago...

yeah, i saw your pics on johns site.

Mine has big pins and slip fittings on the frame itself, right by the where the clutch adjustment window is, so im pretty sure i can just slide off the whole loader pretty easily which should make life a ton easier.