CNH parts and service catalog - parts figure

/ CNH parts and service catalog - parts figure #1  

Luterium

Tractor
Case 860 trencher
I own a case 860 trencher and i need the CNH parts and service catalog - parts figure to look for some parts i need to buy. Does anyone here on the Forum have it and can send me a PDF or know where i can find it?
Thanks a lot for your time.

/ CNH parts and service catalog - parts figure #3  
Go here: Official Case Construction Equipment Online Parts Store and Parts Look Up. Parts for Case Equipment and Construction Equipment. Parts Store for Case Wheel Loaders, Case Excavators, Case Skid Steers, Case Original Parts. and type in your model number as 860 trencher. Just typing in 860 drew a blank for me, so do enter as "860 trencher". 860 Turbo Trencher is the first one in the list. Click on it, and a menu will appear for looking up parts by function group. Clicking on an item selected will take to to a page, showing assemblies list. Select one of those, and the next page will show it in an exploded view, along with part numbers.

To check prices, select a preferred dealer. Prices should be the same at any dealer. If it is something that could be bought at an aftermarket dealer, you can copy and paste the part number to a search engine, and see if you get any hits. I prefer, and have the best results using Google.

Hope this helps..!!