Coldwater tractors no more?

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #21  
Is that dealer in Corona selling Frederics yanmars as far as you can tell? or buying old VN ones in the region and going over them? They must be as there not calling them YNM tractors or Japanese diesel tractors.
I think until recently the Corona guy had VN loaders on them - so VN refurbs.

So far as I know Fredricks doesn't have any retailers outside the South. And now Fredricks is the last remaining large importer. He has a special agreement with Yanmar USA that no other importer can attain.

I think Coldwater may import decent as-is used tractors, Yanmar and others, from Japan, in small quantities. But I don't think he is the Corona guy's source. Where's our Southern California members who know more? I'm 500 miles north of Corona.

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #22  
I think until recently the Corona guy had VN loaders on them - so VN refurbs.

So far as I know Fredricks doesn't have any retailers outside the South. And now Fredricks is the last remaining large importer. He has a special agreement with Yanmar USA that no other importer can attain.

I think Coldwater may import decent as-is used tractors, Yanmar and others, from Japan, in small quantities. But I don't think he is the Corona guy's source. Where's our Southern California members who know more? I'm 500 miles north of Corona.

All of Coldwater's tractors are imported.....at least they were a few years ago when I was there. Most did work in the rice fields........I was told. They had most models of yanmars.

/ Coldwater tractors no more?
So I'm guessing then cold water is the best place to get parts ?

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #24  
So I'm guessing then cold water is the best place to get parts ?
I wouldn't count on that. He doesn't have any reason to stock parts. Hoye does the best mailorder service from the customer's perspective, also Fredricks and some others keep parts in stock. Seems to me everyone else orders from these guys.

Coldwater seems to me to be just a guy who loves to weld, along with importing some units to install his loaders and backhoes on. I'd like to hear more about him from his customers.

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #25  
I wouldn't count on that. He doesn't have any reason to stock parts. Hoye does the best mailorder service from the customer's perspective, also Fredricks and some others keep parts in stock. Seems to me everyone else orders from these guys.

Coldwater seems to me to be just a guy who loves to weld, along with importing some units to install his loaders and backhoes on. I'd like to hear more about him from his customers.

I would agree with this. MOst of the tractor dealers that are around or were around get all thier parts from Hoye or Fredricks unless it is a few of the chinese parts they may be able to wholesale from somewhere. So i would just go right to the source. Both are good. I like Hoye because i have delt with them and been treated faily each time (not that fredicks does not or wont do the same). They have earned my business since i have had pleasent dealings each time i have ordered or spoke on the phone with an actual, knowlegable person. Oh and HOye has the online parts diagrams that you can look at that help with a repair. I think fredricks has an online cataloge but i cant remember how its set up or is it a list??

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #26  
When I visited Coldwater.........I was told they didn't stock parts. Personally.....I use Hoye. Coldwater is a father/son operation. They have some employees.....don't know how many. They (at least they did) import Yanmars.....build FELS and backhoes. Haven't been there for a couple of years but....when I did visit.......they were busy.

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #27  
KOKYER is the other aftermarket FEL producer.

LINK: Koyker Manufacturing - Loaders

Yes, and they make many for our Yanmar grays, JD CUTs (Yanmars), and others.

Fredricks offers these FELs too and will ship. This month Fredricks has FREE shipping within 500-miles of their location! :)

/ Coldwater tractors no more?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457622502.535195.jpg
I just seen this rust spot and put them on like that. So I guess the other person ran them wrong to.

/ Coldwater tractors no more? #30  
people probably dont know or think. The rears of tractors are reverseble...why not the fronts, is how most think