College Football

/ College Football #121  
WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

/ College Football #122  
The Ohio State University loses. Do you think Auburn has the best case for being in the championship game against FSU?

Steve

/ College Football #123  
HERE WE GO AGAIN........Happens every year, the old BCS debate.
This should be the last year for debates.....Auburn will go to Pasadena and play FSU for all the love. The official rankings will be released tonight
I think a lot of the voters that would not have voted for Auburn before the last game, might have been swayed be the offensive performance. I'm not sure that game was not a perfect example of how not to play defense....... I don't think they will be able to run the ball against FSU as they did against Missouri. I look for more turnovers and some converted to points.
It is what it is....I'm good with it

/ College Football #124  
This should be the last year for debates.....Auburn will go to Pasadena and play FSU for all the love.

Should be (I hope) a good game. If like the last 2 .Very interesting

/ College Football #125  
FSU vs. Auburn should be a good game. I don't think anyone really questions the FSU offense, and Auburn will test the FSU defense. If FSU beats Auburn it would definitely validate them as #1. It'll be a much better matchup than Ohio State would have provided. Nice job Spartans! :2cents: