Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #1  

BaznastyDave

Tractor
Kioti CX2510
Latest project

VideoCapture_20231213-043004.jpg

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #2  
Using your loader with the bucket point straight down like that is going to result in the bucket cylinders turning into pretzels!

Use the "heel" of the bucket to backdrag, or something on the 3 point like a box blade with rippers or possibly a back blade.

There are many posts where using the loader like that didn't turn out too good.....

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510
I know, I go over that in the video. Cheers

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #5  
How long did it take, from initial clearing to watering in? I also back drag sometimes with the bucket pointed straight down. We both know it isn't a good practice, but at least you point that out in your video.

I am impressed with the effort it took to video this project. It is hard to take the extra time to move the camera and think about the shots; when all you want to do is move dirt. I have moved some dirt with my compact tractor. You made it look easy, and I know that is not the case. Getting a nice even contour over that amount of space is hard.

I did like the music and the little cutaways. Thanks for posting.

Doug in SW IA

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #8  
I know, I go over that in the video. Cheers
You address it, yet still backdrag in a way that can and inevitably will hurt your machine.

There is a way to backdrag that will not harm it, if you're willing to listen.

If you're just here to collect views you're not going to get as far as you'd like, but we can offer genuine advice.

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #9  
You address it, yet still backdrag in a way that can and inevitably will hurt your machine.

There is a way to backdrag that will not harm it, if you're willing to listen.

If you're just here to collect views you're not going to get as far as you'd like, but we can offer genuine advice.
Well said, well said.....

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #10  
its nothing more then clickbait, he knows its wrong that's why the photo's are there like that, he wants as much traffic as possible to push it up....