Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #11  
its nothing more then clickbait, he knows its wrong that's why the photo's are there like that, he wants as much traffic as possible to push it up....
I avoided it due to the folded ROPS and the front tires lifted while in reverse. Who would do something so stupid against one's safety, yet showing it to others. Nope, nada, don't want to see it to be influenced the wrong way.
Will not view the link.

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #12  
For any new tractor owners or inexperienced tractor operators out there that may encounter this thread: This is a great example of what NOT to do with a tractor.

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #13  
One item to NEVER do, have the front wheels off the ground and even the bucket. He's doing a wheelie, totally unsafe.

1704134235191.png

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510
You address it, yet still backdrag in a way that can and inevitably will hurt your machine.

There is a way to backdrag that will not harm it, if you're willing to listen.

If you're just here to collect views you're not going to get as far as you'd like, but we can offer genuine advice.

Could you explain a better way to backdrag?

Couple of things, right now I don't make a dime on Youtube as I'm not eligible. I just like making and sharing vids. I use my tractor as I see fit. I explain the issues with back dragging. Not trying to mislead anyone.

Without people sharing content this would be a boring forum. Cheers (y)

/ Compact Tractor Fixes Overgrown Bank CX2510 #15  
Could you explain a better way to backdrag?

Couple of things, right now I don't make a dime on Youtube as I'm not eligible. I just like making and sharing vids. I use my tractor as I see fit. I explain the issues with back dragging. Not trying to mislead anyone.

Without people sharing content this would be a boring forum. Cheers (y)

I'm better with pictures than words, but here you go; someone with more sense can explain it better.

I learned this from TBN, myself. 🍻

betterthanwords.png