Compact Tractor Purcahse.

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse. #11  
Is it a Factory or Allied Cab on the smaller Machines and does it have Heating and A/C? But this Bobcat Dealer gave me and my a great price for a Toolcat 5600; 2008, Demo 40Hrs, the whole cab setup, Power Bob-Tach for an extra $930. Regular price of a Toolcat 5600 that the same dealer quoted my Dad is around $48K but this demo Toolcat is only $39,000. Still New! What do y'all think?

I think you can buy a lot of CUT, plus a pile of landscaping attachments for $39,000...

My .02

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse. #13  
I really like my ToolCat 5610. More than any other cut I have owned including Kubota 3710, Case-IH DX29, and cabbed JD 3720. The price of the TC is the killer compared to CUTs. However, a loaded, cabbed JD 4X20 series is getting close in price to a TC. If you have a skid steer (I have a Bobcat S300), then the TC becomes much more apealing because it can share attachments. You can also easily rent front attachments for specific jobs when needed. I buy most of my front attachments used and save 50% or more. Just bought a nice Cat 7' sweeper and Bobcat tiller for $2000 total. The 5610 with 3 pt and pto also allows the use of cheaper 3 pt equipment. The TC lifts well, turns sharper without disturbing the ground, superior front visibility, very good rear visibility, more stable when lifting or on hillsides, smoother riding, higher flow hydraulics, great hydraulic controls, can carry 2, lower in height than many cabbed CUTs, and better more traction due to all 4WD and weight.

I will probably get slammed for this, but the Case-IH (NH clone) was probably my least favorite of the brands. Haven't used Kioti/Bobcat.

/ Compact Tractor Purcahse.
I really like my ToolCat 5610. More than any other cut I have owned including Kubota 3710, Case-IH DX29, and cabbed JD 3720. The price of the TC is the killer compared to CUTs.

We are going to get a 5610 in the future when we make that kind of money. But today I looked at a Case 55 cab tractor and had some features I like on but thing is that we've been looking at Case and New Holland but the smallest Cab you can get is 40hp and were looking for something a bit smaller but 40hp would be the max for us. I'm also looking at a TYM 403 cab with a loader.

Question: Can you get the PowrReverser on a John Deere or any Cab tractor?

If your dad is looking to buy a hydrostat, the hst+ in the kubota blows away anything in its class.

The Kubota L3240 were checking out is probably the one we like the best so far.
We love that HST+ and its got a lot of the same features of the Deere.
For a really good price!

So one thing I've been wondering: I heard John Deere a 1055 Compact Tractor around '94 for a couple years. It was one step up from a 955. If anyones got any info or pictures on a 1055, send them to me. I wanna see one.

Last edited: