compact tractor

/ compact tractor #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I would look at a new Chinese Tractor. Northern Tool sells them starting at $5999 (4wd, 20hp) )</font>

I mentioned in a different thread last week that the local brand-new Northern Tool store has this exact tractor marked $8,500! And in a pretty competitive market hereabouts too.
Oh well - our free enterprise system at work I guess.

Pete

/ compact tractor
Yes,I think yanma may be the components,,but, with out any in depth knowledge myself,and like you stated lots of different modles,lot of differnet parts.Thanks a millon..Oh,almost forgot (I,m 53yrs. old)that in itself allows me to foget once in a while,To all that would be so kind and have been kind enough to lead me done the right path,let me run thisby everyone.... Janma 254 (25 h.p. 4wd;3cyl; JM/ZL-20(loader) JW-03 6'6" dig depth (backhoe)shipping included for a total of $10,100. any thoughts Thanks again Scott Prescott Az..

/ compact tractor #13  
That price sounds more like it is for a 25HP 4WD

Sorry.........first time I typed 2WD, meant 4WD

/ compact tractor
No I was quoted that price through a web pageand e-mail from them this morning, I have to assemble the fenders batt. fluids,some braces,and other stuff, about 4 hrs. general tools,, but thats about it,oh,ya and wait about 45 days for delivery,after downpayment.Comes from over seas,the guy mentioned to me it takes so long because of a power shortage Scott YES it was a 4x4..

/ compact tractor #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( That price sounds more like it is for a 25HP 4WD )</font>

Could well be; I didn't look at it very long - just a minute out of curiosity since I had just bought a Kubota B series a couple of weeks before.

Pete

/ compact tractor
Ya ,Kubota is what I want but the money factor,I have found 1 here,the guys looking for a bigger rig,its an 88-89 good hours,he,s dealing with the John Deere dealer,but the dealer can,t find him a bigger rig and he won,t sell his until he finds one,the dealer said he would give me a good deal to buy it from him,because I,m so persistant (I think)about $9200-$9700.00,thats backhoe loader and a couple impliments that I have no idea what they do...Scott Later

/ compact tractor
I thin kall the attachments that were extra,went on the rear of the Kubota, thanks Scott

/ compact tractor #19  
How do you know the tractor was built in 1998? I would be careful unless you have some absolute proof.

OrangeGuy