Concrete floor now or wait?

/ Concrete floor now or wait? #41  
Almost no building pad is flat to start. Every pole barn ever documented (that I've read about) on this site was built with fill under it and uneven fill at that. The only thing you can do is remove the organics and then compact the bajeepers out of the fill.

I would not recommend going inside a finished pole building and removing 30" of material, that barn isn't very big and it won't take much to ruin the siding or knock a pole out.

The OP's other barn thread shows that the building is finished and nice. He needs more fill imported to extend the fill beyond the footprint in any case.

/ Concrete floor now or wait?
I would not recommend going inside a finished pole building and removing 30" of material, that barn isn't very big and it won't take much to ruin the siding or knock a pole out.
No worries cause that ain't happening. I will wait the year and then pour the concrete. It's packed pretty well and I may flood it a couple times but that is going to have to work. If I think they are going to stop making concrete a year or two after I pour it I may do something else, but I don't think that is going to happen either.

/ Concrete floor now or wait? #43  
If you are concerned about settling and moisture content in the soil, then get a tree root watering spike to moistue condition the soil below the top crust. It will take a lot less water this way and probably get the results you want.