Confession

/ Confession #21  
I haven't seen any of their reports on cars in quite a few years now. Do they still say the Toyota is the only car to buy? I used to wonder how much Toyota paid and to whom./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ Confession #22  
del, regarding your comment "when the truck is an old unmaintained pile of you know what." When did you see my '81 F250?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ Confession #23  
TomG, that's an attitude I can certainly agree with./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif And oddly enough, if I had been concerned with color when I bought my tractor, orange would have been last choice.

Bird

/ Confession #24  
Re Consumers Report;I brought an '84 Toyota Camry as recommended by CR. Several years later it was on there list of used cars to avoid! The 2nd recommendation was closer to the truth- flimsy front end,*expensive* parts, limited rebuilt parts,aggravated by a persistent lemon scent. I only got 78,000 miles before a tranmission relacement cost more than the car. Buy a car the junk yards are full of.

RCH

/ Confession #25  
Jim.
By the sounds your getting weaker,and its a matter of time before you set on a Kubota or become orange owner.
Even Superman had weakness,so come on over and join us orange owners :eek:)
Take care and stay safe.