Confused... Adding a 2nd Rear line ck27....

/ Confused... Adding a 2nd Rear line ck27.... #1  

Jc8

Tractor
2012 CK27h
I've looked and searched but I must not be using correct search words.....
Anyways, how much trouble is it to put another hydro line at rear of tractor?

Buying a snowblower that has hydro rotation and hydro chute. I only have one set?
Is this something a backyard mechanic can install?

Part# if anyone knows would be great then I can look at drawings!

Thanks!

/ Confused... Adding a 2nd Rear line ck27.... #2  
   / Confused... Adding a 2nd Rear line ck27.... #3  
Kioti offers both a first and second rear remote kit. See the link below for when I installed mine (Bobcat and Kioti are identical in this area) I listed parts numbers. I had the Bobcat dealer do the install as I do not have good wrenching skills. They did the first a year earlier, but I need the float the Kioti valve has the Bobcat one does not. Also look in the Kioti parts manual online and you will find the kit.

Third page has the part numbers
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/bobcat-tractors/327499-float-action-rear-remotes-3.html

And if you ever want to run hoses to the front
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...t235-front-hydraulics-install.html?highlight=

Hope this helps

/ Confused... Adding a 2nd Rear line ck27.... #4  
I installed mine on a Ck20 this past fall - bit smaller version of your tractor. Not especially difficult at all. The instructions said remove the rear wheel, I didn't and it wasn't needed. (Other's have said the same thing.) Biggest pain is actually getting the hardlines in place. Otherwise it's a straight forward job. If you've spent some time with a wrench in your hand you should have no problem.

E.

/ Confused... Adding a 2nd Rear line ck27.... #5  
Error

Go to the parts book and enter Kioti tractors, then in the next block Tractors, then the next block CK27 then CK27H then OPTIONS. Under options there are two remote hydraulic valve groups the single and the second. Hope this helps

/ Confused... Adding a 2nd Rear line ck27....
Ok cool....that's awesome....now some questions...
1. I have a set of rear hydraulic remotes....do I need to buy the set that's "2" or can I add 1 set to what I have.
2. I am handy with wrenches, not a problem it's the ordering of correct parts...I seem to always order the wrong thing (partially) and I hate paying a restocking fee so I just keep my "mistakes"

Powerscol....is the part #322027 the kit # for the second line and it's only ~400$.... I must be missing something here...there parts on the diagram when you follow the path you gave me that are way, way more?
Thanks, I' m buying a snowblower with 2 circuits and would like to figure this out on the cheap.

/ Confused... Adding a 2nd Rear line ck27.... #8  
I originally added just one remote to my CK30hst. About a year later, I added the second. You remove the first remote, remove the short attaching studs from the tractor, install longer attaching studs, slide the second remote on these longer studs, then the first remote, and tighten with nuts on the studs. As mentioned, the hard lines are a pita to get lined up. Get the lines in their locations, loosely attach to remotes, attach QDs to mounting bracket, loosely attach the lines to the QDs, barely snug up each, mount the bracket to the tractor, and then finish tightening. Sorry, it's been about 8 years ago and I don't have the parts order sheet. I don't know where you are getting your parts from but if you call Michigan Iron and Equipment and talk to Robert, their parts guy, he would know exactly what is needed.

/ Confused... Adding a 2nd Rear line ck27.... #9  
Powerscol....is the part #322027 the kit # for the second line and it's only ~400$.... I must be missing something here...there parts on the diagram when you follow the path you gave me that are way, way more?
Thanks, I' m buying a snowblower with 2 circuits and would like to figure this out on the cheap.

That is the part number for the second remote kit that goes outside of the first on the install on my CT 235 which is the same as the CK35 or CK35H (same family as your CK27H, unless they changed the part number. In shopping around the best price by far was from Jacobsen, A Palm Springs Kioti dealer. 760-200-0098. Ask for Juan in parts. Not to be negative but I had issues with many other Kioti dealers as they did not understand that Kioti parts fit Bobcat. Even the Colorado dealers were not helpful or were full price. Shop around. If I need something else I will be calling Juan as he seemed to want to get me the correct part at the right price. Maybe someday Kioti and Bobcat will figure out that developing a cross reference between parts could mean $$$$ to them. Until then we need to dig a bit.

On edit, even Kioti did not know the parts would fit. I called their customer service number and was told No it would not work. Once the install was done I sent a nice email it did work, but got no response...seems strange to me, but whom knows??????

That is what is great about the TBN family - folks share.
Good luck and being confused is a good thing..........at my age confusion is normal :eek::D:thumbsup:

That is the part number for the second remote kit that goes outside of the first on the install on my CT 235 which is the same as the CK35 or CK35H (same family as your CK27H, unless they changed the part number. In shopping around the best price by far was from Jacobsen, A Palm Springs Kioti dealer. 760-200-0098. Ask for Juan in parts. Not to be negative but I had issues with many other Kioti dealers as they did not understand that Kioti parts fit Bobcat. Even the Colorado dealers were not helpful or were full price. Shop around. If I need something else I will be calling Juan as he seemed to want to get me the correct part at the right price. Maybe someday Kioti and Bobcat will figure out that developing a cross reference between parts could mean $$$$ to them. Until then we need to dig a bit.

On edit, even Kioti did not know the parts would fit. I called their customer service number and was told No it would not work. Once the install was done I sent a nice email it did work, but got no response...seems strange to me, but whom knows??????

That is what is great about the TBN family - folks share.
Good luck and being confused is a good thing..........at my age confusion is normal :eek::D:thumbsup:

Thanks! Just what I needed...I'm in northern Ontario so I'm kind of stuck staying up here! ( Canadian dollar is taking a beating too!)
Glad I asked as I would have thought you need to order a set of 2 and remove the original!