Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010!

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
We are happy to announce long-time TBN Member Robert_In_NY has been selected as member of the month for June, 2010. He was kind enough to share photos and stories about himself, his tractors and his land. :thumbsup:

Read the full article here:

Member of the Month: Robert in NY - TractorByNet.com

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #2  
Congratulations Robert. I appreciate all your great input. Ken Sweet

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #3  
Congratulations Robert!!!

I've always enjoyed reading your replies to others and following along with your projects!!! Reading about your place and a bit about your life was very interesting. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Eddie

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #4  
Congratulations Robert!

I have not been around here for real long actively, but I have already ran across several of your posts and found them interesting an insightful. Also, the brief article about your working of the land and famliy was an enjoyable read.

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #5  
Congrats Robert:thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #6  
Thank you for this honor Muhammad. I have been very busy on the farm for the last couple months but try to check TBN daily still. Some times I find myself trying to catch up while on the tractors in the fields. This is a great site and one of the few I keep checking daily. The others are NOAA, my e-mail and Facebook.

Thanks to everyone else also. I enjoy reading as many of your posts as I can as well.

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #7  
Congratulations Robert!:thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #8  
Congratulations Robert, not to be nosey but how has your back been treating you or should it be how have you been treating your back, has it given you any grief? I know a back injury can be life altering and I was just curious how you have gotten along. I consider you one of the senior guys (don't take that the wrong way) that deserves a lot of respect here on this site. I wish I could meet a lot of guys that I see on this site as they are an extremely insightful and knowledgeable bunch. I hit fifty this month so I guess I can now be considered senior as well.

Steve

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #9  
Congratulations Robert! Of all your 6500+ posts, I've probably read 90% of them. I suspect I've seen every picture you ever posted as well. Whether it be your early posts about your whitetail deer farm or your later posts about your daughter and your vineyards, your contributions are always timely and interesting. I'm thrilled that you've been selected and that we can see a little more about your operation and plans for the future.:thumbsup:

/ Congratulations Robert_In_NY, Member of the Month for June, 2010! #10  
Congratulations Robert, not to be nosey but how has your back been treating you or should it be how have you been treating your back, has it given you any grief? I know a back injury can be life altering and I was just curious how you have gotten along. I consider you one of the senior guys (don't take that the wrong way) that deserves a lot of respect here on this site. I wish I could meet a lot of guys that I see on this site as they are an extremely insightful and knowledgeable bunch. I hit fifty this month so I guess I can now be considered senior as well.

Steve

My back is about as good as it will be. I can do just about everything I could before I got hurt but some things are very stressful on my back. I have lost some abilities and feelings as a result of the injury and those are what really bother me. They don't hurt but those are what remind me daily that I am lucky to be here and walking still. Thanks for asking though, I consider my friends here on TBN to be part of my family and as Jim mentioned, I share a lot of information and pictures with my family here :)