Considering New Tractor

/ Considering New Tractor
I have YET to have a regen on my license made Cummins A2300N4 engine by Kukje in 272h, I run 2k+ rpms when I work it, and PTO speed is 2400rpms. Only ECU on system is on the exhaust valve that closes when and IF it requests a regen.
My understanding is that engine originated as an Onan in the 1980s. Came as part of the Onan acquisition by Cummins. Used in who knows how many industrial applications over the last 40 years. Grandkids can probably use it if it's taken care of.....

And yes, a fully federated DPF system. Like I said, based on the wiring diagrams I found, it appears easily "mitigated" should it give any problems.

/ Considering New Tractor #12  
Yes, originally an Onan design, then they updated the design as I understand. But a tried and true design. A very quiet engine too btw (compared to a Yanmar anyway).

Yes, originally an Onan design, then they updated the design as I understand. But a tried and true design. A very quiet engine too btw (compared to a Yanmar anyway).
Bombs exploding is quiet compared to the yanmar. I wear muffs with mine and still end up telling "what?" At the wife the rest of the night.

The dealer is convenient to school where my kids go so I swung by on the way home from pickup. I think the 494 is the one. Size, amenities and mechanical all seem like what I want. Kioti NS is a close second, losing out basically because I'd have to pay for a 2nd set of remotes whereas they come with the 494....

/ Considering New Tractor #14  
I have thought about going to the old bottom plow and disc if I wanted to garden. Lotta used 1 and 2 bottom plows around here for nothing.....

ETA

I just looked, turning plows are going for $100 a bottom or less around here.
That is really cheap

/ Considering New Tractor #16  
Just make sure they're still solid in the frames. Don't want to pull one apart the first time you sink it into unbroken ground.

The t474 is a really nice package but I too am fond of that t494
Kinda the breaker for me was by the time I added the second remote to the 474 there was only about $1500 difference between the two. Buy once cry once....

/ Considering New Tractor #19  
I'm about to add the 2nd remote to mine, I had my dealer quote me $710.00 for it, a set of multipliers from Summit would have a few bucks more so I opted for the real deal. I better not opt for a T494 it will be too tall for the shop I use for maintenance. :oops:

I'm about to add the 2nd remote to mine, I had my dealer quote me $710.00 for it, a set of multipliers from Summit would have a few bucks more so I opted for the real deal. I better not opt for a T494 it will be too tall for the shop I use for maintenance. :oops:
That's why rops fold isn't it lol