Considering the 5065E

/ Considering the 5065E
I talked to the John Deere salesman about coming to the farm and looking at the Massey and giving me a quote for trade in.I just figured he wouldn't want to give me much for it.we will see how the next few months play out financially speaking and go from there.

/ Considering the 5065E #32  
We have a 2017 5085E with loader. There are some better machines in the range from other companies. M Series is better but these E-series have Chinese front axles, loader castings, noisy hydraulics, and some other annoyances like very small starters compared to others. It would be nice to lift and curl vs. lift or curl the bucket loaded. Ours is definitely better than our 2010 unit is though. Good resale and parts support vs. others.

Brian

/ Considering the 5065E #33  
We have a 2017 5085E with loader. There are some better machines in the range from other companies. M Series is better but these E-series have Chinese front axles, loader castings, noisy hydraulics, and some other annoyances like very small starters compared to others. It would be nice to lift and curl vs. lift or curl the bucket loaded. Ours is definitely better than our 2010 unit is though. Good resale and parts support vs. others.

Brian

I'm not for or against anything really. They seem to be mixed reviews on every color machine. I'm happy with the machine I got but there is some annoying things with it also. I just remember what I used to use back in the day so I'm glad with what I'm using now