Contracted for a New Pole Barn Today

/ Contracted for a New Pole Barn Today #1  

Gizmo2

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 2320
After many years of procrastination (per wife) we contracted for a new pole building today. 20' D x 32' W x 10' H. What impressed me the most was...
Made with 10,000 lb concrete.
permaColumns-3.jpg Perma-Column | What are Perma-Columns

I may as well say it now, I was also impressed with the price of the building although not complete yet.:eek:

/ Contracted for a New Pole Barn Today #2  
Be sure to post some pictures;)

/ Contracted for a New Pole Barn Today #4  
After many years of procrastination (per wife) we contracted for a new pole building today. 20' D x 32' W x 10' H. What impressed me the most was...
Made with 10,000 lb concrete.
View attachment 200812 Perma-Column | What are Perma-Columns

I may as well say it now, I was also impressed with the price of the building although not complete yet.:eek:

I like the Perma-Column. I used post protectors but this seems like it may even be a better solution. Very Slick!!!

/ Contracted for a New Pole Barn Today
The contractor will be Kistler Buildings out of PA. They use the Perma Column in all their pole buildings, at about $140.00 per pole. It's like having a pole building on a concrete foundation.

/ Contracted for a New Pole Barn Today #6  
I opted for perma columns on the building we built this summer. Little more expensive, but they worked out well. I will tell you they are VERY heavy, but youre not building the building, so no worries. Good luck!