cool tops

/ cool tops #1  

hernando

Silver Member
Tractor
dk 4510 kioti and a 450 case track loader
any one ever use a cool top down draft fan on there tractor ??? looks like a good idea... it may help keep some dust off when bushhoging.... just wondered if anybody had one thanks bruce

/ cool tops
guy here in mid tn has 8 of them for sale,,,he said they are brand new 75.00...might be worth a try for that much....bruce

/ cool tops #4  
Just when I think I've seen everything. Interesting concept!

/ cool tops #5  
guy here in mid tn has 8 of them for sale,,,he said they are brand new 75.00...might be worth a try for that much....bruce

I would say so.

/ cool tops #6  
That is a nice concept...
I wonder what the cooling effect would be if the ambient temperature was in the 90's...
Looks like to me for $75 it would be worth a try...
If someone could buy one and give us a report that would help...
You are only a compressor away from an air conditioner...
I would like to modify one with adding a cooler full of ice and mounted in front of the fan...
Bet that would work really good...
If you could rig up something like that with a 50# block of ice you would probably have cold air for a couple of hours...

/ cool tops #7  
Now we're starting to talk about the "swamp coolers" that used to be offered with after market cabs. But that's okay, never hurts to throw out ideas.

/ cool tops #8  

That's a steal as they are $599. I wrote the company as I was curious how much one for a Grand L size would cost.

/ cool tops #9  
Hernando,

Any chance you could post where 7 of these were advertised for $75?
Thanks!

/ cool tops #10  
2x that .. like to know who has them for sale for $75.00