Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too
Haha!!!! I have been organizing my shop/barn. If it doesn't warm up and get sunny, I'm going to have to tear it all apart and start over again!!!

A few years ago I started writing who gave it to me and when on gifts for the barn. I either use a Sharpie or the engraver. The kids love it when I send them for a shovel and it says "From the kids, Fathers day, 2010" On the big stuff the engraver also helps for identification in case of theft. I have done it with tool boxes, mowers, hydraulic top link, ratchet rake, etc etc

Tornado

I LIKE that idea! May have to steal it from you!

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #13  
Wow, a keeper of a tractor and for sure a keeper of a wife. You are a lucky guy.

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #14  
Congrats on the tractor, tool box and wonderful family.....you are a lucky man!!:thumbsup:

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #15  
No doubt about it. You got a great family. We are both blessed with the same situation. Enjoy your new gear. Congrats.

Thanks much guys. It's important to count our blessings and not take them for granted!

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #17  
Great Tractor, Great Toolbox, Great Family.. looking good!:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #18  
It's gotta stop RAINING in Memphis before I can wash it!! :D

Yep!! this rain (in ALabama) is about to get the best of me. BUT....I decided to use it to my advantage....yesterday while it was raining I pulled it out of the shop and got my soap bucket out and washed my tractor in the rain, the pulled back in and dried it off!!! I was bored.:laughing: Congrats on the Tractor/toolchest/ and good family!! :smurf:

I to leave mine out when it rains to wash the dust off. Never got the bucket and rag out to assist the falling/blowing rain but might one day or not.:laughing:

I to leave mine out when it rains to wash the dust off. Never got the bucket and rag out to assist the falling/blowing rain but might one day or not.:laughing:

Now THAT is FUNNY!!!!! I have a 90 year old Aunt who sprints (as much as you can at 90) to the garage to pull
her car out in the rain for a free washing!! Hahaha

/ Cool wife and daughter! Early Father's Day and a serious note too #20  
Had I known you were in town, we could have a beer or ice tea or something!....You sir are a lucky man!