Loader Correct o-ring size for loader quick coupler

/ Correct o-ring size for loader quick coupler #1  

rly

Tractor
John Deere 755 loader backhoe
Or Kubota LX2610's LA535 loader needs a new o-ring in the 1/4 in Parker 60 series female quick coupler. As far as I can tell, it is a 11/16 x 9/16 x 1/16 o-ring. Can anyone confirm this; most hydraulic sites don't list the actual dimensions. Thanks

/ Correct o-ring size for loader quick coupler #2  
Try contacting Parker to get the official word.

I have a metric and imperial o-ring assortment kit and pick my closest fit. If it leaks I picked the wrong one.

/ Correct o-ring size for loader quick coupler
Well, those dimensions were wrong. I pulled a good one for comparison and it is a hair thicker. Must be metric. I'll see if I can visually match it at the hardware store. Napa didn't have anything close.

/ Correct o-ring size for loader quick coupler #5  
Like Mikester - I have a metric and imperial assortment kit for o-rings. Same for my grease zerks.

Very fortunate here - in Spokane there is a hydraulic business - House of Hose. They have everything dealing with hydraulics. I just don't go into Spokane that often. That's where I got my o-ring and zerk kits.

Last edited:
   / Correct o-ring size for loader quick coupler #6  
I have complete sets of O rings in SAE and Imperial and internal and external snap rings sets too. Any Parker or Airquip dealer will have them. So does MSC online. Don't buy the metric or SAE zerk fittings from Amazon, they are junk. Get them from MSC.

/ Correct o-ring size for loader quick coupler
OK, I now have some of the o-rings specified by Parker. But I am confused. I have three attachments that connect to this tractor via the four male ISO 7241B connection points. All three attachments connect and work well. However, when I compare the o-rings among the three, the o-rings are not the same. They are three different sizes, and by that I mean more than just variations do to manufacturing tolerances. Does this mean that the internal machining (depth and width of o-ring groves) of the standard 7241B female quick couplers vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, but the couplers will work if you use the manufacturers specified o-rings?

My couplers are Parker, Alfagomma, and un-branded.