cost of sef done 50 hour service?

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service? #1  

chucko

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx1800
well it's about that time I have about 45+- hours so I am going to do the 50 hour service this weekend. I talked to the service guy last time I was in the shop and it all seems simple enough. So roughly how much is this going to cost me?

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service? #2  
Your biggest expense will be the Super UDT. I would call the local dealer for parts pricing as the do vary around the country.

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service?
I will just go in the morning...The cost is the cost I was just trying to take away some of the sticker shock

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service? #4  
I'm at work so I can't give you my sticker shock from a few months back. Seems like about a hundred bucks with three filters and super UDT. I had engine oil, grease and all the other odds & ends on the shelf.

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service?
oil filter 9.98
trans filter 16.76 (funny how it cost so much more than oil filter and seems to be about the same thing)

air 10.?? (not sure I am chaging this because mine seems real clean)
fuel 11.00 each (seems high for just a inline filter)

UDT 26.00 for 2.5 gls

Do these all seem to be "about" right

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service? #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Do these all seem to be "about" right )</font>

The filters seem a bit high to me but maybe after the steel price issues they have come up a bit. I have 90 hours on mine and the air filter looks new yet. I wish they would put a filter minder on these tractors.

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service? #7  
The materials (including the UDT & filters) cost me $125 a year ago. That price included the oil filter but not the engine oil.

John

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service? #8  
What is super UDT?

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service? #9  
Kubota has two hydraulic fluids, UDT and Super UDT.

I believe Super UDT is synthetic and it is more expensive. I also understand that it is better in cold winter temps.

I use super UDT since it gets cold here in winter. I really have no way of knowing if it makes any difference or not though...

/ cost of sef done 50 hour service? #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What is super UDT? )</font>

The life blood of your tractor! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif