Cottonwood Blues

/ Cottonwood Blues #1  

dholly

Platinum Member
Tractor
B7610HST
Sure wish I could get rid of all the cottonwood trees in my area. Kids taking allergy shots, window screens and A/C cooling fins all clogged up. Don't forget to clean your tractor's underhood radiator screen if you have one. After 1/2hr of mowing last night and mine looked just as bad as the hood screens. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Attachments

• 901466-CIMG3912_0002.jpg
    901466-CIMG3912_0002.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 265
   / Cottonwood Blues
Sure wish I could get rid of all the cottonwood trees in my area. Kids taking allergy shots, window screens and A/C cooling fins all clogged up. Don't forget to clean your tractor's underhood radiator screen if you have one. After 1/2hr of mowing last night and mine looked just as bad as the hood screens. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Cottonwood Blues #3  
Yep, mine looked the same way about a week ago when mowing part of my property, what a pain /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Cottonwood Blues #4  
Yep, mine looked the same way about a week ago when mowing part of my property, what a pain /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Cottonwood Blues #7  
Nope, ragweeds are not bad at all, compared to cottonwood. I have hopes the one next door will come down this Fall.

/ Cottonwood Blues #8  
Nope, ragweeds are not bad at all, compared to cottonwood. I have hopes the one next door will come down this Fall.

/ Cottonwood Blues #9  
It took us 20 years to convince the church across the street to cut theirs down. Then we moved. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I did leave a huge Montery Pine behind to cover the neighborhood with yellow snot. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Cottonwood Blues #10  
It took us 20 years to convince the church across the street to cut theirs down. Then we moved. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I did leave a huge Montery Pine behind to cover the neighborhood with yellow snot. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif