Could Not Post

/ Could Not Post #1  

MarkV

Tractor
1998 Kubota B21, 2005 Kubota L39
Muhammad- Yesterday (7/25) I tried to reply to a post and received a message "Could not connect to tractorbynet.com" It was during a peak internet time (5:45pm) and may just be to much traffic around here. I think Bird and MarkC were having some trouble about the same time.

I only bring this up because I have never had the problem before. Thanks for your continued great job.

MarkV

/ Could Not Post #2  
Mark,

We are aware of the downtime for about 30 minutes yesterday, between about 5:30 and 6:00PM EST, we estimate. If the server is 'up', you will be able to access it, as we can handle well over the peak loads we get.

From time to time there are minor problems with the server or connection line, but it will never be a regular outage.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

msig.gif

/ Could Not Post
Muhammad, FYI. Just recieved two "could not connect" messages while pulling up the site. (12:15pm) Over a minute to pull up a subject while in the site. Rejected a post to you twice. I am with AOL in the Atlanta area and would not be surprised if it is on my end. Not a complaint, just for you information.

MarkV