Could This Be The Best Lawn Aerator Ever??

/ Could This Be The Best Lawn Aerator Ever??
Any chance you'll be offering $200 off on the drum style?

No, I can't see that happening, but thanks for asking!

We are offering $300 off the 60" Xtreme Aerators. The alternating depth version is almost 1,200 pounds!
Xtreme Aerators
Alternating Depth Xtreme Aerators
Travis

/ Could This Be The Best Lawn Aerator Ever?? #82  
I am also shopping around for an aerator. Travis, I know you offer free shipping but any cheaper if I come pick it up?
Looking at this model ETA-PLUGGERV2-72
Thanks

I am also shopping around for an aerator. Travis, I know you offer free shipping but any cheaper if I come pick it up?
Looking at this model ETA-PLUGGERV2-72
Thanks

PM Sent.
Thanks!

/ Could This Be The Best Lawn Aerator Ever?? #84  
Ok, your sale prompted me to pick one of these up. Order placed for a 48" unit. :)

I'm going to see if I can get my yard in shape this fall.

Ok, your sale prompted me to pick one of these up. Order placed for a 48" unit. :)

I'm going to see if I can get my yard in shape this fall.

Awesome. I've used the 36" on my lawn for the past 2 years. It is thicker than ever!
Travis

20160430_135251s.jpg

Fall Rush is upon us, so plan ahead & get yours ordered.
The Xtreme models are still ON SALE!!
EA Xtreme Duty Core Aerator
EA Xtreme Duty Alternating Depth Core Aerator(shown below)

20160430_133353s.jpg

Our EA Xtreme Core Aerators are still on sale with up to $300 off!
EA Xtreme Duty Core Aerator
EA Xtreme Duty Alternating Depth Core Aerator

Here's a fresh review from Kelvin in Washington State.

"Best aerator at any price"
"This Aerator is a Beast! It is much heavier than it looks. It punches the tines into the ground with ease. With its independent wheels, there is no tearing up the grass on turns. This is the best aerator at any price!"

It's about time to start planning for fall lawn maintenance. Order early so you'll have one of these in time!

Ben from NC uses the word best a few times in his Xtreme Aerator review!
Travis

"I have a Kubota BX1870 and the 36" Independent Wheel Lawn Aerator/Core Plugger meets my needs on my 3 1/2 acres perfectly. I had spent considerable time reviewing aerators and the fact is that Everything Attachments simply makes the best product out there for sub-compact tractors - this is, in my opinion, the absolute best value out there. The aerator is small enough yet heavy and maneuverable enough that you can get it into the tightest spaces and still get very efficient aeration and substantial coring. This aerator is the second implement I've purchased from Everything Attachments; the first was a 48" box blade. I was so pleased with the box blade that I knew I would be pleased with the aerator and I am very pleased now with both attachments. If you own a sub-compact tractor and need an implement to fit that tractor, check out Everything Attachments; you will not be disappointed. Again, best value out there."