Country Clipper ZTR

/ Country Clipper ZTR #11  
I have had a Country Clipper Charger since May 2009. The customer service department at Country Clipper is the worst. I started experiencing an engine sputter while under warranty in the fall of 2010. The Country Clipper customer service directed my dealer to take the mower to a Kawasaki repair center. We did this and after 3 different dealers and multiple visits the engine would still experience the same problem when returned to me. These attempts to repair were over a 6 month period. In an attempt to solve this problem and per my request for a replacement mower they spoke to my dealer about trading me out of the unrepaired mower. They did not keep their word and retracted this offer and stated that if I allowed the mower to go back to the Country Clipper factory in Iowa they would replace the engine, check and repair any other items and extend the warranty to cover 12 more months. I agreed to this. The mower went to IA but once it was there they reversed their decision to replace the engine and instead elected to repair it. However they did not have the parts on hand to repair it therefore they returned it back to SC to have it repaired at one of the dealers who was not able to repair it in the previous attempts. When I questioned them about why they did not honor what they promised and the customer service manager said there was nothing wrong with the engine which could not be repaired. I have never seen a manufacture ask for an item and then return it to a customer unrepaired. They are now blaming Kawasaki. I still do not have my mower back to me as it sits in a Kawasaki repair shop (under warranty).

/ Country Clipper ZTR #12  
   / Country Clipper ZTR #13  
thanks. I just want to get my message out there. I was and am shocked by the decisions that the Country Clipper and Kawasaki companies are making regarding my situation.

/ Country Clipper ZTR #14  
What part on the engine are they laying the blame on?

/ Country Clipper ZTR #15  
When it went back to Iowa the factory says they found the wrong air cleaner and a stripped out spark plug port. The mower only had 50 hours when the problem started. The dealer did change the air cleaner this spring but this was after the problem started. I do not have confidence these are the problems. The dealer that has it now says they do not see a stripped out port. I'll see if the problem still exists when the mower returns home.