Tiller Countyline Tiller: Check The Bolts!

/ Countyline Tiller: Check The Bolts! #11  
Why bolts in a new machine are loose? and, you people say this happens often.
Is it intentionally by manufacturers (to disassemble some parts easily to show it a customer if asks) or is it a sabotages of laborers of mfgs? (I couldn't think of anything else:))

/ Countyline Tiller: Check The Bolts! #12  
Why bolts in a new machine are loose? and, you people say this happens often.
Is it intentionally by manufacturers (to disassemble some parts easily to show it a customer if asks) or is it a sabotages of laborers of mfgs? (I couldn't think of anything else:))

I am sure all bolts are tightened to spec at manufacturers, however, when put in the field for the first time or 2 and put under stress behind the tractor, sometimes a bolt or 2 may need to be re re-torqued. This has been the case since the beginning of time. We have seen this Anomaly in the TK implements as well. Ken Sweet

/ Countyline Tiller: Check The Bolts! #13  
If it is a new piece of equipment, be sure to check all nuts and bolts periodically until they all seat in and then a couple times a year. Sorta like checking the air in your tires. Ken Sweet

Wait...you check the air in your tires? Don't they put some in when you buy them?

/ Countyline Tiller: Check The Bolts! #14  
Wait...you check the air in your tires? Don't they put some in when you buy them?

Actually you loose 1+ lb per month no matter what, so you better be checking them regularly. If you get a puncture and the object stays in the hole, usually you develop a slow leak that can only be found by routine maintenance. Ken Sweet