Couple of pics of the 5065M

/ Couple of pics of the 5065M #11  
Nice! Looks like Deere forgot a top bar in the guard..........looks a little unfinished. What were they thinking?

/ Couple of pics of the 5065M #12  
Wow. What an awesome looking rig. Nice machine. Congrats.:thumbsup:

/ Couple of pics of the 5065M #13  
Nice! Looks like Deere forgot a top bar in the guard..........looks a little unfinished. What were they thinking?

I was just about to say the same thing. Is the brush guard a dealer installed accessory?

Definitely an A+ choice for a mid-life crisis situation- one of the few "toys" you can buy that retains most of its value over time and has a very practical purpose.

That is a very solid looking tractor though. I wish I had a tractor with the Power Reverser transmission- you plan on getting a FEL?

/ Couple of pics of the 5065M #14  
Nice! I had my eye on the 5085M when I bought my 5403. There was almost a $10k difference though. I am still thinking about though :) How do you like the 5065M?

/ Couple of pics of the 5065M #15  
I echo your thoughts on the marriage thing. I was listening to Chris Rock last night. He talked about how Nelson Mandela withstood 27 years in a prison in South Africa, at times tortured, but survived. So after 27 years he gets out and six months later he gets divorced. He could stand 27 years in a prison but no more than six months being married.

Wait a minute, maybe marriage is a form of torture.

Just in case your wondering, my wife hates our website and wouldn't think of checking my posts. She blames it for encouraging more needless tractor/attachment buying.

/ Couple of pics of the 5065M #16  
Nice tractor, alot beefier than the E series for sure. Good versatile tractor for you.

/ Couple of pics of the 5065M #17  
:thumbsup: I don't think you'll regret getting the 5M. I've been on farm tractors since I was big enough to reach the steering wheel. The 5M series is the nicest I have ever used.

/ Couple of pics of the 5065M #18  
Got to do some tilling/brushhogging last night, and boy is this a nice machine!...I struggled between the E and the M for the money, and I am glad I went with an M...lots more bells and whistles, and MUCH beefier frame, 3PT setup, etc.

Yuck, it has the hard to take out of park shifter like my 5085M... I prefer my 5225 Cab better now... You better race me with that thing :laughing:

Attachments

• 5225..jpg
    5225..jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 252
   / Couple of pics of the 5065M #19  
Well, I have been going through a nasty 18 month long divorce, and this was my mid-life crisis present to myself.....(note to self, don't ever get married again)

I echo your thoughts on the marriage thing. I was listening to Chris Rock last night. He talked about how Nelson Mandela withstood 27 years in a prison in South Africa, at times tortured, but survived. So after 27 years he gets out and six months later he gets divorced. He could stand 27 years in a prison but no more than six months being married.

Wait a minute, maybe marriage is a form of torture.

Once is more than enough times for me too. :laughing:

/ Couple of pics of the 5065M
Yeah about the brush guard...the dealer neglected to tell me that it has two pieces to it...I am ordering the "screen", as it does look unfinished. It looks like alot of controls, but really, they just put everything on the right hand side, may be bad for leftys, but it works for me. I really like the new throttle control, I always disliked the throttle up by the ingition. The EHC pto knob is nice and smooth on engagment, I thought It would "thump" the brushhog, but it feathers in quite well. I really don't see why this wouldn't be the last tractor I would have to buy, I like everything about it. My dealer tried to talk me into a 553 loader, but I hardly ever do FEL work, he said he would cut the price $1000.00 if I would take it, because he has no other M series tractors to put it on, and mine was the only one he had come across latley and he wanted to get it out of his stock...$5000.00 installed...I don't know if thats a good deal or not, but if he still has it in a few weeks, I may take him up on it.