Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)?

/ Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)? #1  

DiskDoctr

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510
How and where can I find a new BEZEL for the dash or how to repair the plastic cover on the dash of a 2014 L3200?

A young man had an "incident" involving a dropped ratchet now we need to repair or replace the dash.

Not having luck at the usual Ebay/Amazon/Craigslist for used stuff and parts.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Attachments

• 20230427_163957.jpg
    20230427_163957.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
   / Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)?
Looking for a part number or a source. I can't find squat. Don't know the part number, searches are not helpful. Any help with part number or where to look would be most appreciated.

/ Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)? #4  
Looking for a part number or a source. I can't find squat. Don't know the part number, searches are not helpful. Any help with part number or where to look would be most appreciated.

From Messicks (they do online parts sales)
L3200 HST
IMG_4222.jpg

/ Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)? #5  
Not really glass, it's (I believe) some type of hard plastic. 33 bucks ain't bad, wonder what the ship cost is? Knowing Messicks, 33 bucks...lol

/ Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)? #6  
Not really glass, it's (I believe) some type of hard plastic. 33 bucks ain't bad, wonder what the ship cost is? Knowing Messicks, 33 bucks...lol

Yeah, their shipping is always expensive. But I will say that they have an easy to use ordering system, and the correct parts are delivered fast.

/ Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)? #7  
Yeah, their shipping is always expensive. But I will say that they have an easy to use ordering system, and the correct parts are delivered fast.
Stated on here in the past that their shipping is exorbitant. Why I quit buying from them when I can get the same stuff from my dealer and no shipping cost, plus my local dealer will deliver to the farm as well.

/ Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)? #8  
I might add that Coleman's in Kansas City, their ship cost is much less if you want to go that route.

/ Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)?
That's great info, thanks! It's not HST, but I have to get the submodel info. Do they use the same panel and bezel?

/ Cracked broken dash plastic for L3200 (2014)? #10  
That's great info, thanks! It's not HST, but I have to get the submodel info. Do they use the same panel and bezel?

It's the same part number for the L3200DT, F, or H