cracked rim HELP! HELP!

/ cracked rim HELP! HELP! #11  
Don't bother buying a spare set of needles. They actually hold up pretty good. From the reviews I read before buying, it sounds like if the scaler works right out of the box then you're good to go. I've worked it pretty hard on a few projects and it keeps on workin. Much easier to handle than the big ones too.

I just do what I can with what I've got...

/ cracked rim HELP! HELP! #12  
Thank y'all for the info.

/ cracked rim HELP! HELP! #13  
I used my 7010 in the building of my poultry houses and broke 3 or 4 rims like that. My dealer warrantied them all, but by the time I was done he too had broken both front rims on his. We built plates that weld to the rim and haven't had a problem since. I'd be glad to make you a set and send them to you. I can't remember what it cost, but it was much much less than the inner of a wheel. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

/ cracked rim HELP! HELP!
I found one in OK. I'am interested in the plates. Are you having problems with the outer tie rods. Mine only last 2-3 months. Gone threw 5 both sides. $110 ea. My tires hit the loader frame. I've put longer stop bolts and thay break off or bend. My dealer won't help. Gave me a bag of bolts. SUCKS!!!!

Last edited:
   / cracked rim HELP! HELP! #15  
I would build up some weld on the steering stop points and use the original adjustment bolts.

/ cracked rim HELP! HELP! #16  
I used my 7010 in the building of my poultry houses and broke 3 or 4 rims like that. My dealer warrantied them all, but by the time I was done he too had broken both front rims on his. We built plates that weld to the rim and haven't had a problem since. I'd be glad to make you a set and send them to you. I can't remember what it cost, but it was much much less than the inner of a wheel. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow.

Sounds like the rims were a little light duty on that model. Building reinforcing rings will fix the problem forever as you have mentioned. You'll see them welded into the rims of rental tractors sometimes. If done right they look good and work well. I sure wouldn't buy new wheel centers.