craigslist finds

/ craigslist finds #21  
i bought some nice stuff off this site.i found my international 2500 on here and got it for a good price.if you are looking for something you have to check 3-4 times a day and when you find it you have to act fast.

/ craigslist finds #22  
picked up our tractor off CL last year

'05 MF 1533 (350 hrs) with 4 in 1 loader, 5' bush hog, 5' box blade, and 5'+ box frame disk for $13k

Thought that was pretty good. Ended up knowing the guy who was selling it as I had quoted him on a few trucks in the past.

Wish I had the money to act on this (probably gone by now)

McCormick 9 Row Grain Drill

/ craigslist finds #23  
I see tractors on cl that are scams. Usually priced very low. Check the scam area on cl to be sure you don't get taken. You must
see the item in person to be sure you don't get scanned.

/ craigslist finds #24  
I see tractors on cl that are scams. Usually priced very low. Check the scam area on cl to be sure you don't get taken. You must
see the item in person to be sure you don't get scanned.

I always click the 'Report' button when I see the scams. They are pretty obvious to spot...

/ craigslist finds
Too many gullible people out there. A coworker got took for several thousand dollars over a car over sees.

I always thought they were easy to spot too: jd 3720 with cab, loader, 300 hours. Only $2900. Lol

/ craigslist finds #26  
Here's a nice little trailer that was posted this evening. Better buy it quickly before it is gone!

trailer6500.jpg

/ craigslist finds #30  
Got my 7610 thru craigslist; not more than 15 miles away. Likewise, last Sunday I scored a minty Landpride 1548 heavy-duty boxblade w/rippers - $360.
Have to shift thru a lot of material to find a nugget.