Oil & Fuel Cross Reference Oil Filter

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter
Too soon to tell! I still have about a year of payments on the 7010. I like the nimbleness of the 7010 and want to go back to doing some squares so I may hang with the 7010 for a while. I definately want to give them time to work the bugs out of the 8560. I still havent seen one in person. Haven't been quoted a price either, so who knows. Last I heard they would cost as much as a comparable Deere.

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #12  
Joel, when I looked at one at the AG show back in February, they had a show price of $42,000 with loader. The tractor was nice, but not nice enough that I wouldn't consider something else. In short, the tractor has great specs, but the Cab could be better in my opinion.

Joel, when I looked at one at the AG show back in February, they had a show price of $42,000 with loader. The tractor was nice, but not nice enough that I wouldn't consider something else. In short, the tractor has great specs, but the Cab could be better in my opinion.

At $4200 with the loader and the normal goodies with a decent finance rate I'd probably buy one in a year to 18 months. If I could get a decent trade on the 7010. Comparable Deere would be quite a bit more. I was hearing $46k no loader.

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #14  
At $4200 with the loader and the normal goodies with a decent finance rate I'd probably buy one in a year to 18 months. If I could get a decent trade on the 7010. Comparable Deere would be quite a bit more. I was hearing $46k no loader.

At $4200, I would be looking to buy every one that they have manufactured. :laughing: But since it's a wee bit more than that, I'll be passing for now.

Just giving you a bad time. :D Hey, are you still happy with the 3316?

At $4200, I would be looking to buy every one that they have manufactured. :laughing: But since it's a wee bit more than that, I'll be passing for now.

Just giving you a bad time. :D Hey, are you still happy with the 3316?

OOPS!!! I'd take a few at that price too. Meant $42000. I love the 3316! Thinking of trading to about a 40 hp 4wd for raking and fluffing hay. The 6000 is just a bull in a china shop during cleanouts and it doesn't make sense to use a 60 hp tractor for those tasks.

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #16  
OOPS!!! I'd take a few at that price too. Meant $42000. I love the 3316! Thinking of trading to about a 40 hp 4wd for raking and fluffing hay. The 6000 is just a bull in a china shop during cleanouts and it doesn't make sense to use a 60 hp tractor for those tasks.

So are you going to trade in the 6000 for smaller, or the 3316 for bigger? I thought that you used the 3316 for cleaning your chicken coops.
Are you considering the 35 series? Have you looked at the 35 series? From what I have seen, I would definitely consider a 35 series tractor if I was in the market for that size. :thumbsup: Either the 4035 or even the 5035 if it wasn't to big. :D

Keep us informed and I'm guessing that the 7010 has been working for you without anymore problems.

So are you going to trade in the 6000 for smaller, or the 3316 for bigger? I thought that you used the 3316 for cleaning your chicken coops.
Are you considering the 35 series? Have you looked at the 35 series? From what I have seen, I would definitely consider a 35 series tractor if I was in the market for that size. :thumbsup: Either the 4035 or even the 5035 if it wasn't to big. :D

Keep us informed and I'm guessing that the 7010 has been working for you without anymore problems.

No I can't get rid of the 3316. It's the only one that will fit under the nests. I like the 4035. Seems just big enough for fluffing and raking hay and should run a square baler in a pinch. The 7010 is doing fine if I can just get the ac working correctly again!

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #18  
I purchased the 4035 this Feb. and absolutely love it. The only weakness is the hydrostatic drive is stiff when cold but quickly warms up and come to life. It has done everything I expect and then some. Good power to weight ratio. 4WD works great. Comfortable to operate.

/ Cross Reference Oil Filter #19  
i need to know the cross reference for a oil filter for a mahindra 4025 tractor what kind it would use like fram