Cross References ???????

/ Cross References ??????? #11  
You might try a Baldwin B178 it is a direct crossover for a JX0707. It is a 3/4 inch 16 tpi filter and worked fine for me.

/ Cross References ??????? #12  
I bought an AG king 3540 last year and I have over 110 hours on it and it is still going strong. It sure is a workhorse. I was doing my yearly lube and oil and had a tuff time trying to find an oil filter for it. I decided to go to Wal-Mart and see what I could find, after close comparison I found a Fram oil filter that works great! FRAM PH43 has been a great filter! It's a little wider and a little shorter but the seal and the threads align up great. I could not however, find a hydraulic filter for it yet but if I do I will let you all know, guess I'll try NAPA. Thanks for the information you guys are giving out it sure helps.

/ Cross References ??????? #13  
I also noticed allot of these postings are pretty old, so if most of you have more experience or tips on these Tractors, please share.

/ Cross References ??????? #15  
By Golly Troy wished you posted that before Friday! I brought the oil nipple from Ronald and am very pleased with it. But didn't know what size and type of oil filter to use and after a few hours of reading different web sites with filter specs I too decided on the Fram PH43. (Ronald had told me a wix 51521 filter would fit) -Ed