Crossover Filter #'s for Jinma 304?

/ Crossover Filter #'s for Jinma 304? #1  

Mike1

Crossover Filter #\'s for Jinma 304?

I understand that a NAPA Gold 1515 may work for the oil filter, does anyone have a crossover for the fuel filter for the 3 cylinder engine in the 304?
As an aside, I passed the 200 hour mark last weekend on my tractor, which I've had since November of 2004. Only problems so far have been a slow leak in the hydraulic steering that has never been bad enough to warrant a serious repair effort, the replacement of the original chinese battery to facilitate cold weather starts, and a broken rubber boot on the hydraulic steering cylinder, along with an occasional loose bolt.
I'd buy one of these again at the price I paid for mine, still very satisified with the savings and tractor performance.

/ Crossover Filter #'s for Jinma 304?
Crossover Filter #\'s for Jinma 304?

I understand that a NAPA Gold 1515 may work for the oil filter, does anyone have a crossover for the fuel filter for the 3 cylinder engine in the 304?
As an aside, I passed the 200 hour mark last weekend on my tractor, which I've had since November of 2004. Only problems so far have been a slow leak in the hydraulic steering that has never been bad enough to warrant a serious repair effort, the replacement of the original chinese battery to facilitate cold weather starts, and a broken rubber boot on the hydraulic steering cylinder, along with an occasional loose bolt.
I'd buy one of these again at the price I paid for mine, still very satisified with the savings and tractor performance.

/ Crossover Filter #'s for Jinma 304? #3  
Re: Crossover Filter #\'s for Jinma 304?

The NAPA 1515 oil filter will work no problem and for the fuel filter the # is a NAPA 3195. These numbers will cross over to other brand filters like Wix, Fram and such.

/ Crossover Filter #'s for Jinma 304? #4  
Re: Crossover Filter #\'s for Jinma 304?

The NAPA 1515 oil filter will work no problem and for the fuel filter the # is a NAPA 3195. These numbers will cross over to other brand filters like Wix, Fram and such.